If skipping RoTR, what time to get to HS for Jedi training?

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
Now that they have changed the opening times to 7:00am on the day of my visit, I need to give up hope of riding RoTR this time. Annoying but not the end of the world. However, my kids would still like to do Jedi Training and ride MFSR. We have 9am fast passes for SDD. If we take a more relaxed approach to arriving at HS, like 9ish, will we still be able to get Jedi Training? Is there a sweet spot in crowds now? I’m wondering if there is a lull in wait times now that people are getting up crazy early and therefore leaving earlier for the day or heading back to bed after they get a boarding group.

MFSR is always better to visit either first thing or during the last hour of park operations. As for JT I have seen the sign ups opened until around 1pm, sometimes longer depending on crowds. If you are thinking of arriving around 9am make sue to check if backup BG are still available, you might be pleasantly surprised

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter