if someone had said on the day you left high school your current life would be your life in the future , would you have believe them?

Possibly. My career definitely because I was going into nursing school right after High School but I ended up meeting someone who lived in another state and moving there and I guess I hadn't really considered I would end up living far away.

My life took some turns I didn’t expect both good and bad.
Still, I am my mother’s child and bucked most odds that came my way.
I think my antecedents would be proud even though I wasn’t a “gud West Indian gell“ which is written in the best approximation of two often at war dialects 😆

Absolutely not. I was in all college prep classes in high school and had intentions to become a doctor. Getting married/pregnant at 18 changed all that. I did go back to school later for political science and criminal justice.

Nope ! But life threw me a hard curve that ruined everything so here I am I wish I would have picked different but what I know now is not what I knew then such is life ! If I had a Time Machine things would be different but then again you never know what might happen ! I didn’t see the two bad events coming ( not without a crystal ball ) so there you go !!! You just never know !!

Nope! Never expected to live this long to begin with, but even then I never completely lived up to my expectations. Could have been a lot worse though.

Absolutely not! But in a good way.

Family wise - I would believe it. Career wise? Not a chance.

I have a job in the political realm. When I was in high school, my worldview was the exact opposite of what it is now, so not only would I have not believed it, I probably would've been offended 🤣

Yeah, wanted to be a Software Developer since I started programming on the Commodore VIC-20.

Looking back - I may have been best off to take a job with UPS that I ended up passing on to a family member. The pay is actually pretty good - even for a part timer thanks to the teamsters union. Yeah - its hard work. But you have a golden health insurance plan and a pension (for part time!). Kind of hard to beat that. It's not the same if you started today, pretty sure they have mostly (or a lot) of non-union employees.

If you can get a job at union job at UPS, I would highly recommend it if you can hack it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter