• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If they were to offer CRV tomorrow...how much would you pay per point?

How much per point would you be willing to pay to buy CRV if it were offered tomorrow

• $130 or more

• $120-130

• $110-120

• $104-110

• They would have to pay me to buy at CRV

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
Just seeing how willing members are to "put their money where their mouth is"

I was thinking something closer to $65/pt, depending on MF. (I don't need any more DVC points.)

CRV just would not be my thing and I'd have no real interest in staying there, so no points for me. The resort holds no appeal for me, so I wouldn't buy points there.

I'll echo what the other posters have said. Simply no interest here.

The price should be $104 less current discounts. Period. There is no reason to charge more per point for CRV. Any significant price differential would bring chaos to the system.

If Disney believes that CRV is a more valuable property and wants to charge more, they need to do it through the point charts and charge more points per night.

Is there usually a price advantage offered to current owners at other resorts, or is the advantage simply that you get offered the property first?

I would pay $130 a point if a DVC is built at the CR and that was price they were asking.
As I have stated before DH and looked into Old Key west 15 years ago but I was not happy with the location.
We decided if a DVC was built that had access to the monorail than we would buy there.

I have an inoperable spinal condition that will worsen and when the time comes that I will not be able to get around the parks as much in my EVC and /or WC as I wish I would love to be able to view the castle and the MK from my resort room.
I would love to call CRV my "home".

No interest at all in CRV, but happy for those who have been patiently waiting. :)

Our next add-on will likely be AKV.

I would pay $130 a point if a DVC is built at the CR and that was price they were asking.
As I have stated before DH and looked into Old Key west 15 years ago but I was not happy with the location.
We decided if a DVC was built that had access to the monorail than we would buy there.

I have an inoperable spinal condition that will worsen and when the time comes that I will not be able to get around the parks as much in my EVC and /or WC as I wish I would love to be able to view the castle and the MK from my resort room.
I would love to call CRV my "home".

Well Linda, I hope you get your wish!

What's the difference how much they charge per point? It depends on how many points it takes to stay there...

LOL @ some of the responses!! :rotfl2: Honestly, I'll pay whatever they charge. I'm just wondering when DVC Maui is coming out, I'll buy that too.:cool1:

Well, currently it would appear that 47% are not fans of the toaster, and would not purchase the croissant.

I was going to post $60, but I'll go with 'they would have to pay me!'

The 7-month window and the waitlist is about as far as I'm willing to go. I wouldn't mind an occasional stay at CRV (as with most DVC resorts) but I don't envision staying there more than once in a great while, so there's no practical reason to buy points there.

If "DVC would have to pay me" means "not interested" that's my choice.

I doubt I'd buy in, if I wanted to stay I'd just try my luck at the 7mo window--I have rarely had that fail me as I do not travel during DVC popular times!

The 7-month window and the waitlist is about as far as I'm willing to go. I wouldn't mind an occasional stay at CRV (as with most DVC resorts) but I don't envision staying there more than once in a great while, so there's no practical reason to buy points there.

If "DVC would have to pay me" means "not interested" that's my choice.

Exactly what I was thinking! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter