• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you can only pick 3 DW Restaurants to go to

Walk over from Epcot to Il Mulino's at the Dolphin for Epcot.
Magic Kingdom, I'd walk to The Wave at The Contemporary.
Disney Springs, I enjoyed Raglan Road.

Depending on your plans, our favorites are:

Resorts: Jiko or Sanaa
Disney Springs: The Boathouse or Raglan Road
AK: Tiffins
HS: Hollywood Brown Derby or 50s Prime Time
EP: Biergarten
MK: Jungle Skipper's Canteen

Like everyone else here, I'm starting to plan everything that we will be doing down to the second. Since we'll only be at each park for 1 day, I'm concerned about the amount of time that we will have spending if we have to leave the park....then go to a resort to have dinner...then come back.

I will probably limit this search to restaurants that are physically located in the park.

So far, I am interested in and leaning towards the following suggestions:

MK : Skipper's Canteen
AK : Tiffins or Tusker House
Epcot : Spice Road

MK and Epcot has a lot of options....so I will continue to look at those as options and I will continue to research the suggestions that you have made.

Question to those with kids, is there any particular Table Service Restaurant that you went to that they liked? I won't lie, I have ZERO problem with going to a restaurant that may not cater to my kids tastes and then get them a Corn Dog or burger before or after we eat....but if there is anything that stands out...let me know.

Again, thanks to all for the suggestions.

Boma
Biergarten
Splitsville

Oops - in the park

Biergarten
Nine Dragons
annnnd, I struggle to pick a third.

Skippers?

Question to those with kids, is there any particular Table Service Restaurant that you went to that they liked?

For teen boys, Sci-Fi in HS will not disappoint. If its hot when you go, book during heat of the day, its cool & dark in there & they have shakes. It makes my teens short list of requests.

Not great food, but the experience of BOG in MK is good even for boys.

Coral Reef in Epcot if they like aquariums at all.

Not a TS, but the men in my tribe like Flame Tree at AK. For TS, they recommend Tusker House (buffet=everyone's happy).

Neither of my teens enjoyed the fun abruptness of 50's Prime Time.

I interviewed my DS 16 just now, without any prompt from me he said Flame Tree and Sci-Fi. He said if they are huge Disney fans go to BOG, if they are there for the rides don't go to BOG. He said he liked pizza at Via Napoli in EP.

The Wave
Via Napoli
And......? Not sure for the third. Maybe a signature. Not a fan of Cali Grill anymore. Food the last 3x i've been there has been disappointing. Maybe Citricos?

Like everyone else here, I'm starting to plan everything that we will be doing down to the second. Since we'll only be at each park for 1 day, I'm concerned about the amount of time that we will have spending if we have to leave the park....then go to a resort to have dinner...then come back.

I will probably limit this search to restaurants that are physically located in the park.

So far, I am interested in and leaning towards the following suggestions:

MK : Skipper's Canteen
AK : Tiffins or Tusker House
Epcot : Spice Road

MK and Epcot has a lot of options....so I will continue to look at those as options and I will continue to research the suggestions that you have made.

Question to those with kids, is there any particular Table Service Restaurant that you went to that they liked? I won't lie, I have ZERO problem with going to a restaurant that may not cater to my kids tastes and then get them a Corn Dog or burger before or after we eat....but if there is anything that stands out...let me know.

Again, thanks to all for the suggestions.
In park only TS restaurants that the children I travel with like? Asked DGD, age 13.5, and these were her edited responses (edited to only list park TS eateries)

Via Napoli (Epcot)
Chefs de France ( Epcot)
HBD (HS)

Fortunately, the adults like her choices too;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter