If you close your eyes and imagine, Where in the Walt Disney World are you???

On the monorail headed to The Magic Kingdom. In fact I'm listening to the announcemnts right at this moment. It's the express monorail. "...if you are standing please hold on to the handrails and stay clear of the doors." :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 I would be in the Tree of Life, about to enter it's Tough to be a Bug..I love the Animal Kingdom!!!!!

Now I'm on El Rio Del Tiempo. I'm at the part at the end when the little kids are dancing around. Wait, are they little kids a-la Small World or just small people?

It would be EPCOT for me. Just after Illuminations walking out towards SSE. I miss the lasers they shot on SSE to make it look like a rotating globe. :guilty:

For Disney its on the boat in Pirates, or in front of the castle. For Universal its at the IOA lighthouse and going in where it says "The Adventure Begins"

I'm riding Aladdin's Magic Carpets! up! down! feeling the wind in my face and hoping that I'm not going to get spit on by the camel!

Today would be an MGM day! We're getting yummy fudge-apples from the confectionary!

I am walking down Sunset Blvd eating a mickey shaped rice krispie treat from the bakery, yum!

MK day! Everyone sing along - It's a small world after all!

My wife and I are sitting on the bench at the Fort Wilderness Campfire. Chip and Dale just finished and I'm getting ready to watch the movie. Kids are at one of the fire pits roasting marshmallows- LIFE IS GOOD! popcorn::

I am sitting in the Tree of Life with my 3D glasses on watching ITTBAB. Anticipating a good lunch at Flame Tree.

handman64 said:
My wife and I are sitting on the bench at the Fort Wilderness Campfire. Chip and Dale just finished and I'm getting ready to watch the movie. Kids are at one of the fire pits roasting marshmellows- LIFE IS GOOD! popcorn::
That does sound good.

I was just chatting about this on another thread so I had to come here and post.

Closing my eyes...
It's a nice refreshing evening not quite cool, but not hot. I can hear my hollow footsteps as I head across the Splash Mountain bridge. I also hear a bit a fiddle and a banjo playing. This makes me smile as I think of turkey legs, singing bears, and rifles hitting their targets. I keep going straight and soon I can hear the faint sounds of the Caribbean...

Taking a stroll around POR. Trying to decide do I go across Ol' Man Island or go around by the water. Decisions, decisions. I guess today, I'll take Ol' Man Island.

I'm sitting down in the cool to eat @ Pizza Planet (DD says this is a must!). The place is noisy,but DD loves it. I'm really just waiting on my Fastpasses for Indiana Jones to be valid.

I'm at Les Chefs de France eating a delicious Pain Bagnat and drinking iced tea with plenty of Splenda and looking forward to a delicious dessert. And it's not raining! :)

I am strolling through World Showcase in the evening, with my husband's hand closed lovingly around mine, feeling like two kids, joyful and free-of-heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter