If you could add anything to Disneyland Paris!

A chinese resturant would be great..as long as the food was done nicely!

oh i love the idea of the roger rabbit!! jessica rabbit! haha, gotta love her! something for the dads! :rotfl: after all we have captain jack!

I'm afraid I'm the huge Jessica Rabbit fan in our relationship- Robert's not bothered one bit about her! He thinks shes scary!

A chinese resturant would be great..as long as the food was done nicely!

Robert actually suggested a Chinese Table service restaurant to me a while ago.... Again, called 'Mulans'.....! I think seeing as how loads of people have suggested it this would be a good idea!

Bob xoxoxox

I would definitely vote for Soarin' over Europe, that would be a fantastic ride.

I agree with the suggestions for a Winnie the Pooh ride too, and I like the idea of a Little Mermaid ride, maybe replacing the storybook boats.

A dinosaur ride instead of Armageddon would be so cool, and a table service restaurant with a Ratattouille theme would be great, with Remy presiding over it!

Replace Honey I shrunk the audience with something else - Mickey's Philarmagic would be good but they do have Animagique in the Studios which is a run through of all the songs. Maybe Monsters Inc Laugh Floor or a new show?

Definitely need a parade in the Studios too.

I agree with the suggestions for a Winnie the Pooh ride too, and I like the idea of a Little Mermaid ride, maybe replacing the storybook boats.

:scared1: I'm afraid I'd be chaining myself to the Storybook boats before they got to close them!!! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

you see... they should hire us all for their development plans!! haha

haha, matthew has always loved Jessica rabbit! haha...

yes... I am in favour of.. dino to replace armagedon.
Little marmaid to replace story boats
a rataouille restuarant
chinese (even though i cant eat it) be great.. esp to take out in little cardboard boxes..
and replace honey i shrunk audiance with something else...!
and a splash mountain in adventure land!

Why does everyone seem to want to get rid of the childrens rides?? I personally think we need more of them, not less!!

yes i think so too! I think a little mermaid ride, a princess's ride, maybe something to do with brother bear? even like a fishing bit.. or crazy mirror bit (in film they lookin ice) and winnie the pooh play area! maybe a few more "gentle" rides for the more delicate little ones! Buzz is such a popular ride.. something like this again... but incredibles maybe?

I agree John, more kids rides. Extend Fantasyland, add Minnie and Mickeys house. Wouldn't mind Goofy's Brainstomer.

I agree with having more children rights with keeping in mind to fit a whole variety of ages as children grow up so fast aren't they?:)

I agree John, more kids rides. Extend Fantasyland, add Minnie and Mickeys house. Wouldn't mind Goofy's Brainstomer.

That would be in the Studio's in Toon Lane in my plan :thumbsup2 Goofy's Brainstormer sounds really cool (although I don't know what it is).

I'd also suggest *moving* Woody's Roundup to Toon Lane too.

That would be in the Studio's in Toon Lane in my plan :thumbsup2 Goofy's Brainstormer sounds really cool (although I don't know what it is).

I'd also suggest *moving* Woody's Roundup to Toon Lane too.

The one in WDW is in Magic Kingdom, there Town Town is wicked.

What I need is a picture from Google Earth and I can add all of the ideas on there to see how the park good look

hahaha, thats a good idea... i also think... there is not enough minnie and mickey bits.. statues maybe for pics etc. But am totally in love with my sleeping beauty cottage idea, surrounded by trees. with the puffs of pink the blue then pink then blue!! love it!!!:lmao:

hahaha, thats a good idea... i also think... there is not enough minnie and mickey bits.. statues maybe for pics etc. But am totally in love with my sleeping beauty cottage idea, surrounded by trees. with the puffs of pink the blue then pink then blue!! love it!!!:lmao:

Sounds cool, where would it go though?? Maybe around the Castle somewhere

yes.. squeeze it in somewhere around the side... little path leading to it maybe.. maybe have a recording of her singing lightly playing!

There is a little pathway that rund round the lefthand side of the castle (when looking at the castle from the hub) that leads round to Fantasyland. Could possible be located there although it would be off the beaten track and maybe missed by some

that sounds like a perfect spot then!! as you walk up.. hear her singing.. birds tweeting then have the cottage with the wonkey cake and the dress, half pink /half blue.. the puffs of smoke.. maybe a walk through cottage.. aisle down the middle type thing... arr be lovely!

This was a great question! I like the idea of putting in the original idea for the Little Mermaid but I also like the idea they had for the Beauty and Beast ride/show. In fact for those of you who want to read further there's a great DLP unofficial website that has lots of interesting facts about rides that were meant to be built in DLP but never were - some of them sound amazing.

What I would really like to see would be Soarin' and the best ride in Disneyland California - Indiana Jones Adventure. For those of you who've been on Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom it's like that but 10 times better! In fact again I think this was a ride that was proposed for DLP. Seemingly each land was given to an Imagineer to come up with an E-ticket ride and the guy that was in charge with Adventure land thought up a kind Indiana Jones Adventure type ride. It got shelved however as do alot of things!

I don't know if I can put the website address here actually, might not be allowed. It's called dlp-guidebook, the Fantasmic Files section : sorry moderators if thats not allowed feel free to take out that part if need be!

I've had a bit of a play around with Google Earth, posted what I've come up with for y'all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter