If you could control the weather, what would the weather be where you are right now?

A steady to hard rain thunderstorm. We have the grey & the rain, but no thunder. I love a good thunderstorm.

It's APRIL 2 so realistically a very nice day would be in the 70's, that would be ABOVE normal.
I want sunshine too!

INSTEAD, my backyard is a pond, it's poured most of the day, it's cold and when I wake up, there will be SNOW on the ground! AWFUL, just awful!

Right now I'll be happy with a few days of sun & seasonal temperatures. It is rainy and about 10+ degrees below the low 60s average. They say be Friday , we'll see.

70 degrees and sunny with a light breeze.
72 degrees and sunny with a light breeze here. Perfect weather. No need to heat or run ac in the house. Or the car, but I did run the ac in the car today to make sure it is ready for summer.

To everyone who said snow - you can take what we've got right now! It's April 4th and we've got a school delay because of the messy snow/wind. I'd love a sunny, 75'F day right now. Heck, even partly cloudy and 60'F would work!

I can tell you what it not be. Tuesday we had a small tornado touch down in our town and the one next to us. Yesterday we had sleet. Ridiculous.

I would like sunny, 75, and a nice breeze.

Well nobody likes rainy days. But they're necessary. So are snowy ones. Our winter was harsh, but very short. We could use the hard freeze last night to keep the bugs down. So I guess I'm good.

About 68 degrees with a light breeze and partly cloudy to get a break from the sun. It rained most of the day yesterday, so no rain in my ideal forecast for today. I like it warm enough not to need a jacket but cool enough I am not sweating either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter