• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could have 1 ADR at MK what would it be?

wilson717

Earning My Ears
My parents, wife, 2 kids (5 yr old DD and 3yr old DS) and myself are going to be at MK for one day before we go on a cruise. My family was at Disney 2 years ago an did the dining plan and ate a lot of food. This time we are staying off-site and it is a one day deal. We are trying to decide what 1 ADR to do this time.
Last time we did Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree Tavern (when it had characters).
What would be your one choice for an ADR at MK? and why?
Thanks for

Cinderella's Royal Table! Just the experience of being in the castle looking out over fantasyland was worth it! The princesses were all great and the food was delicious! We did breakfast so we were in the park walking down Main St. with very few people! It was AMAZING!

With your kids ages I'd probably opt for Crystal Palace if they like characters. LTT no longer has a character meal. Or you could take a short monorail ride or walk to Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary and see the Fab 5!! HTH

Between your two choices, I would choose Crystal Palace. Like a previous poster mentioned, it would only be a 10 min. walk (easy to walk there) or monorail ride over to the Contemporary Resort and you could eat at Chef Mickeys. I would choose to eat there. It is such a fun atmosphere, good food, and great character interaction. My daughters love Chef Mickeys.

We decided on LTT. Its location in the park is great and the food has always been good.
Thanks for everyones help!!!:thumbsup2

We love Crystal Palace. See you have a boy and a girl, Pooh and friends would be good for both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter