• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if you could live in any home from a tv show , which would you choose

Can I pick a movie too? I always loved the house from Father of the Bride...it's by far my favorite.

as far as tv, I gotta say the Cunningham's from Happy Days!

(and now that I think about it, the two look a lot alike.)

I liked the parents' (Zeke and Camille's) house on Parenthood. I might want to update it a bit, but it seemed so cozy and "lived-in" with lots of space for the family. And the wonderful big property with the guesthouse plus a garage/barn/workshop, and that great outdoor eating area. Adam and Kristina's house was really nice and homey too. (Julia and Joel's was not my style- too modern.)

I also like the Dunphy house on Modern Family. (Jay and Gloria's, while gorgeous, too modern for me.)

I was going to say Adam's and Kristina's house. I remember often looking at the furniture and I love the Craftman style.

I always loved the Home Improvement house. I loved the open floor plan with the kitchen and living room and the warm fireplace. It just looked so cozy to me, and I loved the show too.

When I was younger I used to want Carrie Bradshaw's apartment from SATC. I love brownstones, and her cute little apartment with its two bathroom doors.

Now that I'm older though, I'd have to say the Matthews' house on Boy Meets World is more my style. I also like the Home Improvement house.

Ultimate dream house, though, is the house from the movie Stepmom. OMG. That is truly house goals.

The house from Facts of Life because I loved how they just went from the living room into the store.

I'm another farmhouse girl, so either the Waltons or the Roloffs!

Terri

I always loved the Ricardos' Connecticut house from the final season (1956-1957).
And I loved Will Truman's Manhattan apartment.
And the Carrington mansion outside Denver.

The Waltons house. Big old farmhouse with a barn. Chickens and house garden. Huge eat in kitchen. Front porch. Definitely my style!

Yep, this is my dream. I LOVE a big old farmhouse. Every time I have shown DH a floor plan that I like, he always says, why do I feel like the Walton's will be living there with us.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter