if you could live in any home from a tv show , which would you choose

Munster Mansion :rotfl2:

attachment-image-90d34eb4-4e1c-40a3-825e-7eac07adeb0d.jpg

Seriously though call me so unoriginal, the first thing that came to mind for me was the Brady Bunch House.

Another vote for Robin Masters estate from Magnum PI.

It doesn't get any better than a beautiful place with a private beach on Oahu :cloud9:

TV show: Olivia's apartment on Scandal
Movie: The beach house on "Somethings Gotta Give".

OMG yes.

I freaking loved that house. It was the best part of the movie. I watched it twice just so I could see the house again!

Reactions: sms
I loved that house too in "Something's Gotta Give". I was trying to remember the name of the movie. Gorgeous house in a beautiful location.

I always liked the house in Home Improvement. I wanted to see the room around the corner they never showed. Maybe a den?

Both are great. As is the house in What Lies Beneath. I just found out it was on Lake Champlain. Gorgeous area.

Party of Five house.

Home in British Columbia filmed for Double Jeopardy. The property made me gasp.

For me, an apartment in NYC.

The loft in Big is a great one. :thumbsup2 As was the apartment in the original Miracle of 34th Street. I would never wish for a house like Susan.

Oh Mad Men - I would take the Draper apartment any day. But with some renovation when I move on in.

Last edited:
I liked the parents' (Zeke and Camille's) house on Parenthood. I might want to update it a bit, but it seemed so cozy and "lived-in" with lots of space for the family. And the wonderful big property with the guesthouse plus a garage/barn/workshop, and that great outdoor eating area.

That's my first thought to. It looks like the perfect place to raise a family.

Southfork. Especially if I could reproduce the ranch in a different state.
IRL it's smaller than it looks on TV.

The TARDIS.

It's a home, with a library and a pool! It's also a sentient being. And a useful means of transportation through time and space.
Which TARDIS control room do you prefer? Or would you do your own?

When I was much younger, and single, I wanted to move to Minneapolis and live in an apartment exactly like Mary Richards from the Mary Tyler Moore Show. In fact, I wanted to BE Mary Richards! I wanted her apartment, her Mustang, her job in the news room, and her friends! When I was in high school, I had a hat just like the one Mary tosses in the air in the opening credits!:woohoo: But back to her apartment...I loved the old house it was in, and the big windows in the apartment (loved when it was snowing outside those windows!) and the fact that she had a couch that opened as a bed.:rotfl:

My favorite house of all time, however, is the one that Lucy and Ricky move to in the Connecticut countryside. It was very homey and comfortable-looking. I loved the staircase, the huge fireplace, the swinging door to the kitchen, and the window seat in the living room area.

I wanted to be Mary Richards too!!!

WE have I Love Lucy on and the episode is one with the big CT farmhouse. It is my favorite as well.

I think I'd like to have the house that Adam Chandler used to live in on All My Children.

Beautiful big house with large fancy rooms in it. Also, it's full of secret passages and hidden rooms.

He kept Stuart hidden away in that house for years and years and nobody ever knew he was there.

I think I'd like to have the house that Adam Chandler used to live in on All My Children.

Beautiful big house with large fancy rooms in it. Also, it's full of secret passages and hidden rooms.

He kept Stuart hidden away in that house for years and years and nobody ever knew he was there.

Off topic, but boy did you bring a blast from my past! I was 14 when All My Children first aired, staying with my aunt for two weeks. She was waiting and waiting for the premiere episode, so my sister and I dutifully sat in front of the TV. IIRC, that was Erica's first wedding! I loved that show!

Off topic, but boy did you bring a blast from my past! I was 14 when All My Children first aired, staying with my aunt for two weeks. She was waiting and waiting for the premiere episode, so my sister and I dutifully sat in front of the TV. IIRC, that was Erica's first wedding! I loved that show!

I loved that show too. I was a teenager also when I started to watch it. Although I admit that I slacked off while my kids were young. Just not enough time.

Sometimes I wish it were still on so that I could watch it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter