If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?

My current favourite home on TV is the loft that Thea, Oliver and Felicity have all lived in on Arrow. I love the minimalist look and all of the light/windows.
h6Chjd

Thea_Queen%27s_loft

Grey House - Cassie Nightingale house (technically it's a B&B) from the Hallmark Channel's series Good Witch

The family house on the Yellowstone series is pretty sweet. It's not to my taste but if I can have it furnished I'll take it. SIDEBAR: For those who responded with Wayne Manor, don't you think it's a missed opportunity that none of the voice assisted devices adopted Alfred as the voice?

Stately Wayne Manor - but only if it comes with the Bat-Poles, Bat-Cave, and Batmobile - oh and also Alfred because I am NOT cleaning a house that big!

You'd kick poor Aunt Harriet out to the curb?????

FOTO045.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take Wayne Manner.
Or the mansion from Scarface or the one from the Godfather.

That house was so groovy, the outside wasn't nearly big enough to hold the inside. They must have put a harry potter charm on it to make it bigger inside.

Lucky Hermione isn’t on the boards. It is called an undetectable extension charm not a Harry Potter charm :snooty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter