If you could live in one vacation spot for 1 year, everything paid

cruise ship - balcony room or better yet suite!

Or apartment in Paris. I have never been to Hawaii so I dont know if I would want to be there for a year! :)

Yup. Back to Back 180 day around the world cruises. Unpack once. My "hotel" takes me everywhere. Just bought "the winning" ticket for Tuesday's $600 million Mega Millions drawing, Just need cruising to resume and I'm good to go.
If you spend that much time on a cruise ship do you need to change your name to Mario?

Lol - I chose Ahwahnee since it would be paid for. ;) I'd want to stay in one of the cabins, and I would have my cooking gear, because I couldn't eat hotel food every day.

I'm looking at it right, and it seems that things have changed there. Maybe a dozen years ago they might have had internet access but rooms had no TV. Maybe an in room phone?

I don't believe cooking is allowed at any of the cottages. Not sure about outside. It's OK to find a picnic site and cook.

My first choice would be a balcony on the longest world cruise possible. We'd need to add more days to sail for the year. Hopefully, we'd go to different places on the subsequent cruise(s).

Second choice would probably be France. Maybe Paris, but I'd need to do some research. I'd prefer to spend more time in Ireland & Italy than any of the other countries, but my top priority would be to be based in a country that made it easiest for us to travel throughout Europe for the year.

New York City.

A massive apartment walking distance to Central Park.

SAME! I know it's a bit crazy there right now, but I would still choose this. I don't need a massive apartment because I would be out walking or at museums all day.

I'd stay at a Disney resort, but I can't decide which one. My first thought was AKL DVC, but I love to go for walks & there isn't a walking path so it would be either GF, because of the new walking path, or YC, because I could walk around the Epcot resort area. All DVC so we aren't stuck in one room.

Walt Disney World, Port Orleans Riverside in an Alligator Bayou room.

Given how many people have said Scotland, I'm now thinking when Covid is over we should start a home swap thread here like in The Holiday. I'll happily swap my Glasgow house with someone for a few weeks :rotfl:

Katmai Alaska
Or
Grand Cayman Islands
Or
Kentucky for the horses

Alaska because I love bears and would be over the moon excited to see them as I would never get tired of that

Kentucky - lifelong love of horses - I could go to all the horse stables and see all the great horses - oh I would be in heaven and then go watch them race and go see all the retired horses and give them peppermints ❤️

Grand Cayman - well it’s just beautiful and warm - what more could you ask for??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter