If you could own at 3 wdw resorts, which three?

1. Beach Club - Walking distance to both Epcot / HS, great pool, and enjoy the Boardwalk vibe at night
2. Wilderness Lodge - Love the look/theme of the place - close to MK
3. SSR - Our home resort, and love the place and being able to walk to DS

I'm about to own at 3, but these three were chosen b/c the 11 month advantage is important.

VGF
BCV
Riviera

I would be interested to add SSR at some point as an economical choice to "sleep around" with...but that won't happen unless I sell some of my VGF points.

I currently own at VGF, BWV & POLY. I bought VGF first (go big or go home). Then BWV (my favorite) and Poly (wife's fav). I would swap Poly for OKW if I could. There is something special there. I sure wish I jumped in @ $60 point resale when I had a chance, but I didnt know at the time. Those 2br units are tremendous. I have no interest in any other resorts. We are going this fall to a GV at BLT so I am pretty sure that will score high. Please dont catch addon-idis

Boardwalk
Grand Floridian
Old Key West

But I can’t imagine buying direct again, so I’d have to keep my bay lake for the membership card.

Last edited:

Oh my - I already own at 7 resorts - (VGF,SS,BLT,BC,OKW,VWL,HH) - they’re all my favorites! But I’d love to add at BWV and RIV -

OKW from year 1
BLT
VGF

OKW - spacious, laid back atmosphere, nice boat ride to DS.
BLT - walk to MK or the MK bus stop to go to any other resort, 1BR has full 2nd bathroom
VGF - luxurious, easy walk to GF and the Poly, can also walk to/from monorail for EPCOT

Poly (just bought there...first time owners!)
BCV (we have rented here several time and love it]
AKV (we have rented here as well and really enjoy the atmosphere)

That's easy! And we do own them :)

VGF - MK area. Fingers crossed for a bridge (one day) to finish walkway to MK. My favorite MK firework viewing spot is Poly beach, which is just a quick walk away.
BCV- Food and Wine
CCV - December

However our intro to DVC was SSR, which we still own and are our 'sleep around' points. Looking forward to the room renovations this year b/c we do like DS

For us it would be:
1) Boardwalk Villas: Our favorite resort regardless of room type, but the standard view rooms there are by far the best value on property and you need the 11 month window for them.
2) Bay Lake Tower: Probably our #2 option on most trips, but the 11 month window would be huge for our Christmas season trips. That walk to MK, especially for ticketed events, can't be beat!
3) Toss-up between Aulani and Beach Club Villas: We love Aulani and have never had an issue getting an ocean view room at 7 months, but eventually it would be nice to able to save some points on a lesser view at the 11 month mark. Beach Club just because that area is by far our favorite and 11 months is almost a necessity at Beach Club.

1) BWV (own)
2) AKV (own)
3) BLT

I do love the look of Riveria but not the point cost(both per point and how many points it takes to stay there) so if money were no object I probably would buy there and then maybe hold out for Reflections.

If I had to choose 3 Resorts:
1) Beach Club Villas - Great location and amazing pool for days you want to take a break from the parks.
2) Animal Kingdom - The animals cruising around in your back yard is AWESOME.
3) Polynesian - Love the feel / vibe of this resort.

I don't own anywhere right now but I would choose
Bay Lake Tower
Beach Club
Animal Kingdom Lodge

It really depends on your personal needs. From a value standpoint, SSR and AKV are in the number one and two spots. However, if your heart is set on a particular theme, I'd buy where I want to stay. I own one and two. If DVC relaxes the resale restrictions in the future, I may purchase Riviera via the resale market as I love the theme and it fits our travel needs since we tend to visit WDW during Food & Wine.

1. AKV
2. PVB
3. Riviera

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter