If you could pick 2 of the following restaurants ...

Hummm. If you want pizza then Via Napoli - their Carciofi pizza is heavenly (it's a white pizza with artichokes, fontina cheese & truffle oil). We usually only get pizza there. We just tried Spice Road Table for a couple of appetizers the other night and they were delish!! (And I believe they offer a 20% DVC discount there now.) We were there during F&W so didn't go for entrees but the couple seated next to us were RAVING about theirs. We also like La Hacienda de San Angel more than we like San Angel Inn. If you go late you can get a view of Illuminations while you eat. We have not tried Flying Fish yet but sounds like we should put it on our list for our next trip!

It's not on your list but since you have VN and Tutto Italia, you must like Italian so I have to suggest Il Mulino in the Swan. Compared to Epcots Italian restaurants (which we enjoy) and Trattoria Al Forno ( we found ok) Il Mulino is WAY better! Best meal of our trip last month. Was never on our radar before and I think people often forget about the restaurants there & at the Dolphin, although you do list Kimonos :)

La Hacienda de San Angel
Nine Dragons We like ND, and it tends to not be crowded so you could probably do a walkup
Marrakesh I wouldn't go again based on our one time there
San Angel Inn This would be one of my choices based on your post. Food is good, not typical Tex Mex, more authentic. Atmosphere is among best on property IMO
Spice Road Table N/O
Tutto Italia Wish I was big on this but it doesn't rank up high on my list
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar N/O
Via Napoi We love the Piccante Pizza here, pretty much the draw for us.

BWV
FLy Fishing Cafe N/O
Trattoria al Forno It was good, better than Tutto, IMO, but still not a must do

S&D
Kimonos
N/O

I know you aren't asking for this, but consider Biergarten or Rose and Crown, both really good food choices, along with great atmosphere. One of these along with San Angel Inn would make me a happy camper:D

Flying Fish and Via Napoli would be the first choices, but we have had very good meals at San Angel Inn (atmosphere is lovely).

Flying Fish & Spice Road Table

I second this. I actually wasn't too blown away with Tutto when we went a few days ago. It was good, but not knock my socks off good. I really liked Spice Road and Flying Fish is one of the tops on property.

Of those you've listed, Kimono's (agree with earlier poster about best sushi on property) and Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar. The latter is intimate, relaxed, convivial, and has excellent small plate selections as well as a very nice wine list. Keep in mind that it does NOT take reservations, however.

We recently stayed at BWV and we were pleasantly surprised by how good Trattoria Al forno was....I booked there mainly for the convenience to the hotel, but we ended up having dinner and breakfast there. Service was terrific and so was the food.

I would pick La Hacienda and Tutto Italia. Notes below.

Epcot

La Hacienda de San Angel - really, really fantastic food. Good service. Some seats have views of Illuminations.
Nine Dragons - have not eaten
Marrakesh - wonderful food, fun entertainment, best service we've probably ever had at any restaurant
San Angel Inn - wonderful atmosphere, food was quite good. Tables a bit too close together for my part.
Spice Road Table - have not eaten
Tutto Italia - most delicious pasta dish I have ever had (and have had dreams about)
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar - charming and cozy but not sure the tables are set up to eat a full meal. We sat in lounge chairs with a tiny cocktail table. I can't remember if there are tables more suitable for eating a meal or what is available on the menu - would be great for a drink before or after dinner.
Via Napoli - pizzas are good

BWV
FLy Fishing Cafe - ate here before the renovation and was disappointed, meal was not memorable but our server was nice
Trattoria al Forno - just ok, had a pizza. The one from Via Napoli was better though I do love a good walk around the Boardwalk

S&D
Kimonos - have not eaten

I would add Bluezoo as an option. Would pick Flying Fish and Via Napoli out of your choices.

Flying Fish (heard great things about the new chef) and San Angel Inn (the atmosphere and food are both excellent)

I haven't had the chance to eat at most of them but Marrakesh was delightful. If I was going with more adventurous eaters I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Epcot
La Hacienda de San Angel -Typical Mexican restaurant. Not a favorite - nothing special
Nine Dragons - Not a favorite
Marrakesh - Fun good food but not a top 10
San Angel Inn - LOVE IT. If you haven't eaten here before go. AWESOME!
Spice Road Table - Have not tried
Tutto Italia - Very good. Traditional Italian. We go often
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar - Have not tried
Via Napoi - OK - good food. NOt a top 10

BWV
FLy Fishing Cafe - Have not been since redone. Went in Dec. 2015 & was worst service ever
Trattoria al Forno - LOVE IT. Great food and service

S&D
Kimonos - Have not tried it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter