if you could pick, where would it be?

Donald Ducks wife

DIS Veteran
Just for fun...

if you were given the chance to live at DLP, expect the hotels and the castle, where would you live and why?

Me? well I think I would like to live on main street, where I can watch people go by, and then at night be able to walk down main street and just soak it all up :cloud9:

Definitely Main Street, above one of the shops. love the atmosphere there

Main Street for me too. Where the steaming coffee cup is.

But as I get the feeling it's going to be a popular choice I'll also pick a second DLRP home.

I'd like to live in Auberge so I have the little courtyard behind the castle. I like to think that would be my private patio. I love it there. Also. There's parking for my carriage which you wouldn't have on Main Street.

n017780_2050jan01_auberge-de-cendrillon_16-9.jpg

lol, I always had this discussion with the kids on our visits :cloud9:

I love the Pirates of the Caribbean area....either the little room above the shop at the end of the ride (lovely glow in the window at night), or towards the beginning of the ride
there is a nice little waterfront property I fancy pirate:

Of course there's always the tree house :banana:

Good question but hard to answer. :)

1. Main Street (The Arcades are my favourite place to be)

2. Nautilus ( I love it inside)

3. Inside the castle :rotfl2:

3. Phantom Manor (there must be enough space at the attic) :scared1:

:thumbsup2

Somewhere in Fantasyland. Probably next to Auberge. Because I'm a princess :lovestruc

Sister and I would have to live in Mickey's house in Fantasyland. She could have hugs on tap. :love:

I would choose Toad Hall in Fantasyland, it's a great location and would not need that much work to turn it into a nice home.

TH_ext.JPG

Oooh toughie! Has to be Frontierland, above the Lucky Nugget

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter