• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if you could uninvent something , what would it be?

Leaded gasoline. Some medical experts say it's the single most harmful thing that's ever been invented.

For sure social media. It gives the looney tune crowd a bigger voice and able to reach far more people then previously. People with fringe opinions can talk like they speak for the majority when I doubt that is true. Social media sites let the genie out of the bottle with limited moderation and are more interested in how many users they have and could care less about the content. Smartphones are convenient and can be used for a lot of good things. No one has to constantly have their nose in there phone when out in public. I leave my phone in the car when out shopping. Someone can leave me a message and I will call back later.

Funny how we were able to somehow run our lives before the days of cell phones.............LOL.

Leaded gasoline. Some medical experts say it's the single most harmful thing that's ever been invented.
Ironically the same guy that invented ethyl gasoline also invented CFCs.

He also after contracting polio invented a system of lines and pullies so people that took care of him could lift him more easily. And yes that one was deadly too. He died because he got tangled up in the ropes and his own invention thus strangled him.

Gives new meaning to the phrase three strikes and you're out.

Ironically the same guy that invented ethyl gasoline also invented CFCs.

He also after contracting polio invented a system of lines and pullies so people that took care of him could lift him more easily. And yes that one was deadly too. He died because he got tangled up in the ropes and his own invention thus strangled him.

Gives new meaning to the phrase three strikes and you're out.
That's right! Possibly the single worst person for the environment in the history of the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter