If you could wake up and your current home was magically now somewhere else in the world, where would it be?

Across the road from work
ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!!!

In my industry, the people who live closest to work are the first people called into work. Even worse if they can see if you are home. And that call often come at 2 am and or on a weekend.

Well I’m at our new office in Pinehurst, NC and it’s pretty nice so maybe here! Although I can’t imagine not living in a tidal area .

I live right on the beach now, but I would move to Sanibel Island because of the shells. I just wish that there was a way to be rid of all sand fleas there. I swear I get eaten alive when I visit!

On a Florida ocean. Just spent 3 months in a condo on Cocoa Beach facing the ocean and hearing the waves 24 hours a day. So relaxing.

I’m old and it was wonderful being in “Old Florida”. Nothing like memories. Course the land to put the house would cost a zillion dollars more than we paid for the house 50 years ago. Ha.

Hill Country in TX. on a couple of acres overlooking a river (but above flash flood level).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter