If you didn't have rent or bills to pay , what would you spend your salary on?

First probably a college fund for my 3 kids.

After that... not sure, probably travel, and maybe a few materials upgrades around the house. And probably some of the more expensive records I've been eyeing for a long time but won't blow money on.

I'd get a nice little house on my own, live on my own if possible. Maybe with a cat. Then I'd spend all my money on Books...I have a real weakness for the so-called coffee table books...and Bath and Body Works candles.

Travel- would love to be able to go back to the East Coast more often to see our families.
House remodel- there are a few items that would make our house so much nicer, but instead of being able to do them our house remodel funds keep being diverted to other house things that break or fail, like last winter's whole house re-pipe that came out of nowhere.
Nail stuff- this wouldn't be nearly as expensive as the other items but I recently started doing my own manicures, both dip powder and gel, and I would love to buy more supplies and better versions of the e-file and lamp that I have.

Well, since I basically only work to pay my bills, firstly I probably just quit and then have no extra money to worry about. ;) If that wasn't an option I would certainly spend tons more on little projects I'd like to do for other people, including hosting friends/family on vacations. I'd also definitely get maid service - definitely. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter