If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead

-Spot a Brazilian Flag
-Do something nice for someone else
-Buy a pretzel in EPCOT
-Find Jeff Galloway
I'm not that creative but I'm trying to come up with different things from last year's list:

Spot 5 rundissers on the course or at finish line.

Compliment someone on a great costume.

Find someone wearing the same running shoes as you
Catching up....congrats on your race recap from a few weeks ago, belatedly.

Spot 10 people wearing rundisney shoes

Sing part of a Disney song

High-five 10 people on an out and back
Ride Tower of Terror
Selfie with a guy in a princess costume
Find 5 discarded gloves
These are all awesome! Thanks guys!

That bingo card is amazing and it makes me wish I was doing another runDisney race this year so I could copy it haha. Maybe I can make one for a different race I am doing. Hmmmm.

Awesome cake!

Find 5 People dressed as Mickey (or Minnie)
Thanks for both!!

That bingo card is amazing and it makes me wish I was doing another runDisney race this year so I could copy it haha. Maybe I can make one for a different race I am doing. Hmmmm.
You should do it! I am terrible about constantly checking my watch and missing out on what is going on around me. It was just what I needed to take in the whole marathon experience.

Tomorrow is the day!!!!
I will be leaving for Dopey at noon. So excited and nervous at the same time. Last year the marathon went so well I am afraid it was a one time fluke. This week I am hoping to prove to myself that it wasn't and that I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to. I was like that for a while with the half marathon distance but with each race I am loving that distance more and more.

This past weekend was filled with marathon errands. I picked up lots of cold gear since this Floridian had none. I also had to get all my fuel for the half and the full. It was also my 13th wedding anniversary!! I wish I could go back in time and tell my younger self to not pick NYE as a wedding day. It makes anniversary dinners difficult. We ended up at the melting pot (our first time) and it was very yummy
meltingpot.jpg

Oh and I also forgot to mention the new member of our family when I started my journal back up

Mike pig.jpg

Her name is Penny and she is the most amazing pet we have ever had!!!

pigandcat.jpg

Ok I'm off to do some serious packing!!!​

Tomorrow is the day!!!!
I will be leaving for Dopey at noon. So excited and nervous at the same time. Last year the marathon went so well I am afraid it was a one time fluke. This week I am hoping to prove to myself that it wasn't and that I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to. I was like that for a while with the half marathon distance but with each race I am loving that distance more and more.

This past weekend was filled with marathon errands. I picked up lots of cold gear since this Floridian had none. I also had to get all my fuel for the half and the full. It was also my 13th wedding anniversary!! I wish I could go back in time and tell my younger self to not pick NYE as a wedding day. It makes anniversary dinners difficult. We ended up at the melting pot (our first time) and it was very yummy
View attachment 291717

Oh and I also forgot to mention the new member of our family when I started my journal back up

View attachment 291718

Her name is Penny and she is the most amazing pet we have ever had!!!

View attachment 291719

Ok I'm off to do some serious packing!!!​

Penny the Pig?!?!?
Stop!! So cute!

Happy Anniversary- I hope this is your best year yet!

Have a GREAT racing weekend! Cheering for you!

Yay! Happy Anniversary! Why didn’t you tell me 2 days ago! Lol

Aw, Penny is getting so big! The kids pointed her out immediately in your Christmas card, but I missed her!

You’re going to crush Dopey like every stinking race you’ve ran this year!!!

Following your journal.....again. I don't think I ever posted before but I was following.

Have fun at Dopey-You will do great! Can't wait to read all about it.
Love Penny! Love your posts! You are an inspiration!
Love the bingo card too!

GAH how did I not realize this was started back up?! fail on me! I'm hoping you do an awesome TR/DopeyR haha! And I came "this close" to being able to help you write it. GOALS dude. I was meaning to ask if you had a BINGO card this year, so glad you got great suggestions up there!! (*Possible spoiler alert*) Please, on the next one pleeeeease add "shoeless runner" :scared::confused::eek::faint:

Great job my friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter