If you got a BOG dinner after your 180 ADR date

We are going 12/2-12/9 and I had nothing available at my 180 days. I was able to pick up dinner from the ADR Cancellation thread and then breakfast opened and I got that as well!! Now I am just waiting for CRT

I got one today for my MNSSHP thanks to Disney Dining Buddy. I'm holding out hope for one for my MVMCP day, too. I'd never used a alert service before, and, honestly, it was worth every penny to get that MNSSHP ADR today.

If I had to guess, Disney only offers up reservations for the Ballroom and the West Wing first and then as it gets closer to dates, if scheduling in the kitchen/servers allows, they add reservations to spill over into the Music Box room.

I booked my trip less than 180 days out and could only get a breakfast ADR for my December trip when they first announced them. My DD REALLY wants to see it so I was happy about it,. But I didn't check the breakfast menu beforehand and later realized that my DH was not going to be to happy with the $21.99 fixed price menu - especially since I knew we'd end up with 4 cronuts for $88!! So I just kept checking every day to see if something would open for lunch or dinner. This week one ADR popped up on the exact day I wanted for lunch - I couldn't believe my luck. The time is 10:50 am for lunch - but whatever - we'll just skip breakfast! Keep checking.

I did not get BOG dinner at 180, but got it about a month later when I was randomly searching. AND we are a large party - 9 - so I am shocked I got one!

I booked late but after looking for months myself for BOG dinner, I called Disney dining early Monday morning and they had a 7:05 reservation for October 30. I screamed into the phone hooray! Keep trying.

I'm using a scouting app ( Disney dining buddy ) and this week, at least once daily, I've gotten alerts for BOG and CRT.

Last time I booked BOG dinner it was in the same week as my 180. Now lunch was a different story... that took a good 6 weeks to be able to get my party of 7 at close-ish times.

I have always gotten BOG after my 180+. one time I actually got it 3 days prior to check in. You have to be consistent and diligent. The magic can happen.

This upcoming trip I would say I secured it 90 days out along with a pre RD breakfast about 80 days out

I'm using a scouting app ( Disney dining buddy ) and this week, at least once daily, I've gotten alerts for BOG and CRT.

This is totally the way to go. We have booked flights, rooms, and BOG at 45 days, 25 days and 10 days out. I am not a good pre-planner and ******** & Disney Dining Buddy are totally fun to use and worth every penny.

I got mine for a MNSSHP night by luck on MDE. I am now looking for one on a different night. We are at 48 days out. Hopefully something will come open...

I booked about45 days out...have been checking every day and finally got one! I double checked it 3 times and really wanted to pinch myself to see if it was real! It can happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter