If you had to choose one restaurant....

mom2mira

Mouseketeer
We planned on just doing B&C and Pepper Market with our Q&Cs and doing a dinner at RFC with our VKL on our trip. We're going to try to stay cheap for lunches and dinners other than that to stay within budget. My e-baying has been doing pretty good, so we decided to add one more sit down meal in the parks. Probably no more than $70 for DH, DD(3.5) and myself. I was thinking maybe Chef Mickey's, Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmic! or Boma. If you could pick just one(including any other than these) what would it be?

Definitely for us it would be Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic. The atmosphere there is very cafeteria-like, but it is fun and you have the show to look forward to (plus I really liked the food there). I know others really like Boma's, but we were just not that impressed. We haven't been for breakfast, but found the dinner buffet not our cup of tea. In looking around, most diners (at least men) were eating the macaroni and cheese and other fare from the kid's portion of the buffet! However, if you want to check out AKL and see the animals, that might be a good excuse to do so.

Chef Mickey's is okay, but extremely kid-oriented. That may be what you want for your DD - it's exciting watching the monorail zoom through, and then you could head to MK on the monorail.

Good luck with your decision!

No Chef Mickey or Tony's fans here after our last visit!

Some of our favorite, not too expensive meals (for 4 of us) were:

Rose and Crown-Epcot
Plaza Rest.-MK
ESPN Club-BW
Le Cellier (lunch)
Cape May breakfast
San Angel Inn (lunch)

For children & families, Whispering Canyon.
Konas, great lunch
Beaches & Cream, fun and cheap for Disney
Yachtsmans St & Le Cellier- great restaurants
Marrakesh - good food and entertainment, kids will love it.
50s Pt over Hollywood & Vine anytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter