If you had to live in another country...

If I had to live in another country, I'd pick Ireland.

But no, I wouldn't rather live there than the United States.

I think I would choose to live in Italy, but no I wouldn't rather live there than here unless my Mom, our children and grandchildren moved there too. :)

Somewhere in Europe-Ireland, Switzerland?? I have a friend that is living in Switzerland right now (husband is over there for work). Her kids just got back from field trips from Egypt and Italy--our kids got to go to the Apple Orchard for field trips :lmao:. They have taken a lot of weekend trips all over Europe.

Dublin, Ireland. But not without my family and friends. I love it there, but being there without them was too hard.

DH is British so we'd probably end up in England. We've actually already discussed a possible retirement home there.

I lived in Germany for a year and I loved it there. I would totally live there again.

I wouldn't necessarily rather live in another country besides the U.S. but I have enjoyed living in different areas of the U.S. as well as in other countries. I certainly wouldn't rule it out automatically in favor of the U.S.

which country would it be? And would you rather live there than where you live now?

There is a chance my DH may be asked to go on a long term assignment to China, he's been there back and forth for the last 5 months, but I don't know if i'm ready to live in China for 2 years. It's just so far away from all of my family and friends.

I guess if I had to pick a country to live as a choice, it'd probably be Germany.

If I had to live in another country it would be the United States.

If my family moved with me, then yes I would rather live in the US

I guess I'd pick an island, somewhere warm. I wouldn't want to live there instead of here, I love where I live.

I would prefer Italy, on the Amalfi Coast because it's breathtaking. Maybe Switzerland because there is a real possibility of DH's job taking us there someday and it is supposedly wonderful there.

Where would you live Mark?

Used to live in the US, moved to the Cayman Islands. I did almost move to Bermuda though as well, just is utterly beautiful there.

If I had to live in another country it would be the United States.

If my family moved with me, then yes I would rather live in the US

My DD is determined to live in Australia one day. I told her she can't do that, because it's too far away from me. She assures me I can find a corner of the country where I wouldn't be exposed to HUGE spiders... :lmao:

Ohhh so many places. Love Italy. Love England (from there) love Germany, Hawaii, Barbados...sigh....would be tough to choose. Maybe a holiday home in each would be ideal because I also love exactly where I am!:)

I wouldn't want to live anywhere but the good ol' USA. If I did have to move, I would be looking at Australia, Ireland, England and some Carribean islands.

I've done the US, Malta, BVI, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, and now the Cayman Islands. Next would probably be Colombia or possibly Costa Rica.

Living abroad I've come to understand, and deplore, the complexities and vagaries of various immigration laws in different countries. Now that I am about to marry a non-American I've found it would be MUCH easier for us to be together almost anywhere other than the United States.

Either Britain or Germany. I'm not sure if I would choose either one over Canada. I sometimes think I would but overall we are very lucky to live where we do and take it for granted a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter