• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you have 100+ pounds to lose honk! I need inspiration.

elemusing

DIS Veteran
Hi! Well hello. I have lurked here on and off every since Kelsie began this board last year. (Hi Kelsie - you were my DU agent). Anyway, I need to lose at least 100 pounds. I would like to lose 120.

My problem is - I hold weight very well. I mean, obviously, I look over weight, but most people would guess 50 pounds over. I have alwasy gone Up and Down my whole life.

I look good at about 160. I look REALLY good at 140 or less.

I am 5'7 ish and 31 years old.

I have tried every diet on the planet. My weight really spiked after my baby. My ds is almost 5 and I am still saying I am carrying baby weight .. ha

Anyway, if you have lost alot of weight or am on that track, or are in the same boat as me, I could use some encouragement, success stories, etc.

Honk if you love Jesus. DOH! I mean honk if you need to lose 100+ pounds!

Angie

Hi Angie,

Great to see you again :) Please join us on the 'DIS WISH Challenge' thread. I think by supporting each other, we can all reach our goals.

My DD is 8 and I still blame the weight gain on her even though I weighed less than I do now when I had her :( .

Count me in -- HONK HONK!:cool:

I started at 247 in June 2002 and was down to 215 around Christmas (I've put on a few since then :rolleyes: ). I am only 5'2'' -- my goal is under 140 --- and I'll see how I feel once I am there.

I am doing low carb --- and it DOES work!

Good Luck.
:D

I did have 100 pounds to lose 3 weeks ago. Then I started Atkins and now I have 82 pounds to lose.

You can do this. WE can do this. We can do this together.

Katholyn

WOW! You have lost that much weight in 3 weeks? WOWOWOWOW!!!!!

I AM inspired! Good luck to you all!

Thanks for the tips.

Angie

I also have about 90 pounds to lose. 40 is gone, and I am hoping the other will soon follow.

I have 100+ so Honk Honk Honk!!!! You are not alone!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

We all sound like a bunch of geese. Or would that be gooses?

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK. . . . . . .

Jiminy Cricket - You are really small to need to lose over 100 pounds! ;)

Originally posted by elemusing

Jiminy Cricket - You are really small to need to lose over 100 pounds! ;)

WOuld you be offended if I said that I loved you;) ;) Just what I needed to hear!!!! HEHE

Add me to the list. I have about 100lbs to lose as well.

No - I'm not offended . :)

Well all I bought the Atkins book last night. I am reading it now. Wish me luck.

angie

A Canadian goose here! And I think it's time to join the flock! Count me in, and hopefully down! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK!

Honk!

Coming here is great inspiration. Hang in there. :) :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter