If you have used Mears before, please help!!!

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
I would like to know in average how long it will take you from the Airport to your WDW resort when you take Mears.

There are only 2 parties in my trip; hence, Mears would be cheaper for us.

Thank you...:D

My husband and I used Mears on Feb. 16th and I thought sure we would have a long wait because of school vacation week. We waited about 5 minutes for a van and we were the seconds one dropped at our resort. total time about 35 minutes. I don't mind going to other esorts to drop people off. It gives me a chance to see it all!

I did this once.

We were put on to a large bus. We had to wait until the bus was full, which was the better part of half and hour. We stopped at six resorts before we got to the one I was staying at.

A kid puked.

Several other kids were crying, they were hungry, or tired, or stressed, but it got on my nerves.

One couple was arguing the entire time, it was loud and obnoxious.

It was aver an hour and a half from the time we boarded the bus until we were dropped off.

Once was enough, never again.

Anne

We've always used Mears (7x's) and have never had a problem with them. We are usually at our resort within 25 mins.

We always use Mears because there are only 2 of us. We usually fly during school vacations when it is very crowded. It usually takes 45 minutes. We have never had a problem with Mears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter