If You Love BCV & Couldn't Stay There

Which would be your 2nd Choice after BCV?

• BWV

• SSR

• VWL

• OKW

• I wouldn't stay anywhere else I would reschedule when there is availability

Results are only viewable after voting.

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
If you love and primarily stay at BCV and there was no availability for you travel dates which DVC would be your 2nd choice?

And why?

My answer would depend on why I was going and what activities were on my agenda ... ? For some visits, location is key ... for others it is far less so.

If the location and dates are important, I'd likely try BWV or cash stays at Beach Club, Yacht Club, Dolphin or Swan. If using points, rather than cash, was more important ... I'd try one of the other Vacation Club resorts. My choice regarding which DVC would probably be answered by: which one have I not yet visited?

Edited to add: Didn't vote in the poll.

We like our BCV trip to be during the Flower show. We don't own at BCV, so we book BWV and change if we can. This year we didn't have points to stay at WDW for a weekend at the Flower show, so our BCV trip will only be 1-2 days before our June break week, most of which will be at BWV. DH and I are empty nesters, and a day or two at SAB is enough to make me happy!

Bobbi:goodvibes

What do you like about BCV?

SSR has a zero entry pool and a kiddie slide as well as one for older kids. It isn't SAB, but if you like the SAB pool for young kids.

BWV has one of the better pool slides for older kids. The room colors and decor are similar feeling to BCV and it has the Epcot location.

VWL has little in common with BCV at first glace, but its a smaller DVC resort attached to a hotel with a well done theme.

OKW also shares a similar color palate - its theme is also rather beachy.

If you love and primarily stay at BCV and there was no availability for you travel dates which DVC would be your 2nd choice?

And why?

Wherever there is availability or wherever else I have home resort priority if I am in the 11 month window. Are you in the home resort priority or are you booking within 7 months?

My expectations are different within 7 months and if Im within 7 months and taking a trip to WDW that was not planned, I'll take whatever I can get!:love: :goodvibes

I didnt vote either.

The reason that I like BCV is because it's comfortable. I don't know how to explain it. It's just the feeling that I get when we stay there. Maybe because it's not so spread out. So with that I don't know how much I am going to like SSR when we stay there in January.

From what I see BCV is probably the most popular DVC right now, so there are always going to be people that can't get in. I was just wondering what the second choice would be.

I am really torn between BWV and VWL. They are at 2 opposite ends of the spectrum decor wise, but I think that they would be a "comfortable" resorts.

Gosh darn words! It would be so much easier if you were all here in person to talk to!

I could only get BCV for the first half of our trip. We decided to end our trip at OKW!!

OKW just seems so tropical and laid back....I cannot wait!

Good luck in making your decision.

I voted BWV. Can't beat that Boardwalk view.

I would think that if BCV were booked, your chances of getting Standard View or Boardwalk View over at BWV would be prettty darn small. Course, there is always the chance.

Our second choice is OKW. Love the space in "the only true DVC.";)

Three words... location, location, location!! Can't beat walking to EPCOT and MGM!!!:thumbsup2

Last year we went down for MNSSHP and could not get in to BCV. We tried VWL. It was great. The kids especially loved it. In fact, we ran into two families from our school at the pool. Anyway, the resort isn't very "Florida", but WOW!, it's a work of art. I love my BCV for different reasons, but VWL is our second choice.

The reason that I like BCV is because it's comfortable. I don't know how to explain it. It's just the feeling that I get when we stay there. Maybe because it's not so spread out. So with that I don't know how much I am going to like SSR when we stay there in January.

From what I see BCV is probably the most popular DVC right now, so there are always going to be people that can't get in. I was just wondering what the second choice would be.

I am really torn between BWV and VWL. They are at 2 opposite ends of the spectrum decor wise, but I think that they would be a "comfortable" resorts.

Gosh darn words! It would be so much easier if you were all here in person to talk to!

I voted bw villas...cause it's closest location to bc...

After reading this post.....I would definately choose
WILDERNESS LODGE:thumbsup2
The place feels very cozy and welcoming...
Not very spread out at all....most things inside..
Try something NEW:goodvibes

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with WL..
Kerri

This actually happened to me last year. I couldn't get into BCV, so I reserved BWV boardwalk view. Although I loved my view, I found myself going to BC Marketplace often, and a couple times, at the end of the day, I took the bus from the park to BC Marketplace (for my gelato, of course) and then walked over to BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter