If you love the Soarin' smells, you have to try this...

MemoriesintheMaking

Mouseketeer
I just discovered the "frosted fir" Method handsoap - it smells just like Soarin'! :lovestruc I must look ridiculous smelling my hands so often now, but I just love it!

Now if only I could find something with that great PotC smell! :)

Are there any other at home products you've found that smell like Disneyland?

Haha! Interesting topic. Umm well the spa kind of smells like POTC in a way! :lmao: Other than that I also had a spray (it's gone now) that smelt like Soarin' oranges too! And DBF and I will be walking somewhere random and say "Hey.. that smells like DL!" although I can't think of any examples right now. Just smell everything in your house and see if you can relate it to something Disney! :laughing:

Oh, goodness...my first post after such a long time away, and I put it in the wrong forum! :upsidedow Thank you for moving it to the right spot!

That's very funny about the soap!

I used to work in an office near a water treatment plant. Some days it did smell a little like PotC. :)

Bath and Body Works had a pine tree pump soap at Christmas time. I swear everytime I used it, it reminded me of Soarin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter