If you rent out the Rainforest Room for 1 3/4 hours, where do you shower n change?

Ikaikalani

Tee-Eye-double Guh-err
I heard the locker rooms were off limits, so where do you shower and c
hange?

You go directly to the rainforest room. Wear a coverup or tee shirt over your bathing suit. There are robes and towels in the Rainforest Room.

Did you notice if there any current rules against going topless in the Rainforest Room? Since it's one party only, you'd think no one would care (and of couse, in Europe people are fully nude at spas but I digress), but I wouldn't want to break any rules. A hot spa would be a lot more relaxing without my underwire bikini top.

Did you notice if there any current rules against going topless in the Rainforest Room? Since it's one party only, you'd think no one would care (and of couse, in Europe people are fully nude at spas but I digress), but I wouldn't want to break any rules. A hot spa would be a lot more relaxing without my underwire bikini top.

How would anybody know?

We did the private RF on the Wonder last week. I'm not sure about actual rules, but nobody (no staff) entered while we were in there. Not even to refill the water, which I kind of expected to happen. I wouldn't worry too much.

If an

If an attendant walked in, she would know.

Sure, but I don't think they will. When I got a tour of the spa in September, they repeatedly said that we would be alone in the Rainforest room because of social distancing and it seemed like that meant no attendants, too. I guess you can't be 100% sure. But, I doubt that you'd get in trouble if the attendant caught you topless in a private area.

Just be aware that at least on the Dream, the hot tubs are right in front of the captain’s bridge. 🤩 And when walking through the main area of the rainforest the doors to the hallway where people walk by are glass. There is a waterfall fountain there too but you can still kind of see through it.

Eh... I don't know. Are there any in the Rainforest room? That would be kind of creepy.

I don't think so. I didn't do any kind of thorough search. But I did specifically look around for them when we were on the Wonder last week and I didn't see any inside.

How do you book the Rainforest Room?

When you get onboard, go to the Spa desk and they will be able to show you all available times. I don't know how quickly it books up (or if it books up)... we went right there after completing our Muster Drill so that we would be sure to get the time that we wanted.

Eh... I don't know. Are there any in the Rainforest room? That would be kind of creepy.
Why? It is normally a shared space so normally no expectation of privacy. And if a guest or spa employee were to say they were assaulted in the room by someone you can bet DCL would want a video to be able to investigate.

Why? It is normally a shared space so normally no expectation of privacy. And if a guest or spa employee were to say they were assaulted in the room by someone you can bet DCL would want a video to be able to investigate.

I don't know. It's public, I guess, but it's public in the way that a public bath is public. It doesn't feel public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter