If you want T-Rex diner ADR's....call direct !!!

Just booked today for September and was so excited to get it since I've tried on the disney site so many times

Thanks for the tip!!!! I just made ressies for November. My son really wants to eat here and I've been searching on Disney's site for days. I was able to get any time I wanted :)

I've been trying to get a T-Rex reservation for September for a couple of weeks now, with no luck. I called the restaurant directly after reading this thread, and I got exactly the time and date I wanted! It's for lunch on my son's birthday, so I'm thrilled! He's going to love it!

We had to call direct.. We get there this Sunday and of course there were no openings online... even on the phone they only had a 4 and 830pm for a party of 5...... so you may want to still book a bit in advance but there were still a couple opening so we are happy!

I bet during free dining it is a lot busier!

I did this as well for September - very easy! I will say - they do book quickly, b/c we aren't going to be there until the 21st - I had made my reservation and then called to add a group and couldn't do it. Part of our group as able to get the same time but the other was later - we're hoping we can change it.

Though my friend was just down there in May and had no trouble getting a walk in with a family of five, so who knows.

It really was easy though!

AH! This is brilliant. I have been trying and trying to get T-Rex with no luck and we are still four months out so it didn't make any sense. I will call today! Do you still need a CC to hold it? Just want to be prepared when I call.

AH! This is brilliant. I have been trying and trying to get T-Rex with no luck and we are still four months out so it didn't make any sense. I will call today! Do you still need a CC to hold it? Just want to be prepared when I call.

Nope, You don't need anything to hold it. Your last name is your confirmation.

Thank you SO much!! I just found out my little girls really want to go to T-Rex and the only AdR I could find for our entire trip was a 10pm.
Saw this thread and immediately calle and got the first night of our November trip at exact time I wanted!! I am so excited!:banana:

About to call. We are going there for the first time and my son's birthday will fall on one of the days were are there. He will be so excited if we can get a reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter