• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you were forced to eat at two national fast food chains for the

Sonic - because of the variety of food plus the shakes..
Popeyes - wouldn't want to live without those red beans and rice! ;)

#1 hands down is Chick-fi-la for the food and the service. I did the drive-thru once and realized when I got up to the pay window that I had left my wallet home. I was so embarrassed, apologized for the food order and went to drive away and they wouldn't let me leave and insisted I take the food. Went home and grabbed some cash and went right back with payment and a nice note for the manager about the staff.
#2 Chipotle

When you sat forced, in what way? Cause honestly, the idea of having to eat any ANY fast food restaurant that often seems like torture and I could not do it. I guess I would have to starve. :rotfl2:

Now if they waterboarded me, I would eat an apple pecan salad from Wendy's everyday and a chicken ranch roll up from McDonald's. I can't even think of the name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter