If you were joining this forum today , would you still sign up with the same username you originally did?

no - i just plugged in a few random letters because I was in a hurry and figured I wouldn't spend much time here - lol - still here 13 years later. Wished I'd picked something better. :rotfl:

No, I had a third child. (And that was 18.5 years ago! I've been here awhile.) I should be K, K, and J's Mom.

Nope. Name doesn't apply anymore now that I am retired.
Been a member for almost 20 years, plus another two years lurking, I probably should have signed up earlier. Actually thought for some time that the DIS was part of another website, Dave's Disney Cruise Line Tribute. Didn't realize it was just a link off Dave's site. That was a face filled website which really helped me plan my Disney Cruise. Didn't join until the month I cruised.

yes, but I wish I had made the avatar without my ex-husband in it. One of these days I'm going to scribble him out and then re-upload

No.

It was a spur of the moment thing based on having just seen 101 Dalmatians. It was never intended to imply my having military service as some have assumed it does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter