If you were to get stuck on a continuous loop of 1 ride, which would it be?

rutgers1

DIS Veteran
In November, we were lucky enough to experience a tech glitch on the safari (microphone didn't work) and were able to stay on for another ride. It was cool.

If you were to somehow get a chance to stay on for a second, third, and maybe even fourth consecutive time.........which would it be?

This actually happened to us on Kali River rapids. We were a party of 6....5 of us were drenched and we wanted the 6th one wet as well. The ride was not busy so the cm let us stay on. It took 5 times around but we all got wet.

If I could pick any ride I think I would go with Rock N Roller coaster or Toy Story Mania.

In November, we were lucky enough to experience a tech glitch on the safari (microphone didn't work) and were able to stay on for another ride. It was cool.

If you were to somehow get a chance to stay on for a second, third, and maybe even fourth consecutive time.........which would it be?

Not sue I would want to do it over and over, but when we were there over NYE, Jungle Cruise wasn't working correctly. Many of the animatronics weren't moving, so our skipper had to ad lib. It was the funniest Jungle Cruise that we have ever taken. If the park hadn't been so crowded, we would have ridden again just to see if it happened again and how another skipper handled it b/c we knew our ride was unique.

I could ride Soarin' all day long! The smells, the breezy feeling, the feet hanging in the air, I love all of it!!

Either PotC or SE. Call me weird, but I love those rides for some reason! :)

Either PotC or SE. Call me weird, but I love those rides for some reason! :)

PotC? Doesn't that have to actually be running in order to be able to ride itself than once?:rotfl: That poor ride has had its fair share of closings lately.

Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin, to see how high of a score I could get or if I got 999,999, I could then see how fast I could get to that point total on the rides after that.

Tower of Terror. I love the falling feeling. When there was no line my friend and I rode it over and over.

One time I rode BTMRR 3 times in a row. I don't recommend it. I went on Kali 5 times in a row in hot, sunny weather and it was wonderful and so fun! Wedway Peoplemover would be terrific. SSE, the Safari, the MK Train. Went on Haunted Mansion multiple times in a row and that was fun, too.

We did Kali Rive Rapids 6 times in a row. We had two full rafts in our group. It was right after a lightning storm had shut the ride down. Once it cleared we were good to go and it was a blast.

My daughter and I rode splash mountain 18 times in one day. We have tried to improve upon the record but have never been able to do so.

Mission Space for sure. Just Kidding. Toy Story Mania. It switches up enough that it wouldn't be monotonous, and you could keep finding all the ways to help you get the high score

Soarin, Haunted Mansion, SSE, or Pirates.

I like the boat ride in Mexico, too. :goodvibes

Rock n Roller Coaster, ToT, and if we're counting water parks, Crush n Gusher at Typhoon Lagoon

ETA: Soarin' and Splash :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter