If you will be joining in on any of the Christmas exchanges that I host-YOU MUST READ & POST.

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I have been getting pms asking questions about some of the upcoming Christmas exchanges. Some people will be away, busy, .... so after looking back at past exchange sign ups, I again will be starting sign ups early. Remember...if sign ups are slow, I may close the sign ups early. So if you are interested in joining in, please sign up early.

To help me in distinguishing which exchange you would like to join, please post on your pm thread which exchange you are signing up for. Please also make a note, write on your calendar, ..... the send by date for each exchange that you sign up for so that you send your exchange out on time.

For all exchanges, you MUST send me your delivery confirmation number, no exceptions. I will be tracking all mailings. You must post on the exchange thread that you are participating in, when you have sent out your exchange, and when you have received your exchange. *Tracking is not needed ONLY for the card exchange. If you send out your parcel via Priority Mail, a tracking number is provided to you free of charge.

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THROUGH. NO ONE LIKES TO SIGN UP FOR AN EXCHANGE, AND NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN. EXCHANGES ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK, BUT THINK OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS AS WELL :goodvibes IF YOU WILL BE AWAY DURING THE EXCHANGE PERIOD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I KNOW YOU ARE NOT MISSING IN ACTION.

If you are sending to someone internationally, you, and your pal will send to each other. Other names will be mixed, and randomly selected. All of the Christmas exchanges are open to both adults, and kids.

For each of the Christmas exchanges, I will ask that each participant read through this thread, and post a smile or let me know that you have read the rules here on this thread. Before checking your pm sign up, I will check here to see if you have reviewed the rules, and will abide by it.

With these rules, I am hoping that everyone understands more of how exchanges that I host work, what is expected, and trying to make it a fun holiday exchange season!

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm :goodvibes

All participants, please remember to read through the set of rules, and acknowledge them. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter