• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you worked at Disney what would you want to do?

XOPrincessMinnie

Mouseketeer
I've thought about this so many times and I think I would want to work as one of the characters. Probably Cinderella or Belle because I love interacting with little kids and who wouldn't want to play one of their favorite Disney princess?! What would you guys want to do? :)

I used to want to be a princess, but considering I'm not small enough....I think it'd be cool just to work there period. Even if it's just a cashier job. I think interacting with the people and making their day better would be worth it.

Either a guest relations worker, a tour guide, a skipper on the jungle cruise, or an imagineer!

Without a doubt I would want to be Mickey on his Sorcerers Apprentice Outift on the top of the mountain at the end of Fantasmic!!

Without a doubt I would want to be Mickey, in his Sorcerers Apprentice outfit, on the top of the mountain at the end of Fantasmic with all the fireworks!!!

Getting goosebumps thinking about it!

I'm a CM now and of course it's magical no matter where you are, but I would loooove to be a Jungle Cruise skipper, TOT bellhop, or Kilimanjaro Safari driver! Or of course a character or parade performer - my dream job is to be friends with Ariel :)

If I could work at Disney, I would like to work/control ANY of the thrill rides in ANY of the parks. My second option would be a Disney princess.

Ariel, rapunzel, sleeping beauty, or an imagineer! I have so many ideas! like, i think that they should invest in some restaurants or hotels in different states and stuff, that are full of disney world like stuff. people who couldn't afford plane fare or actual disney could go there instead, and like eat and stay at a hotel and get a disney experience close to their home.::yes::yup, thats only one of my ideas!

It's A Small World ride operator.

I have no idea why, since I despise the song, but I've always pictured myself doing this when I thought of working at Disney. :confused3

It's A Small World ride operator.

I have no idea why, since I despise the song, but I've always pictured myself doing this when I thought of working at Disney. :confused3

For some reason I've always wanted to be the person that asks "How many?" and then says like "4 in row 1, 3 in row 2"!

Wait staff. Nurse.

(I'm an RN. I often tell my coworkers that when I retire, I'm going to wait tables @ Disney since it'll be easier & pay better than floor nursing...)

I'd like to work the fantasyland attractions. We were at Disney this week, and a cast member magically put our safety bars down on Peter pan by the snap of a finger. It was small but very cool.
I think working as a princess would be super fun too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter