If You're Planning to Scrapbook the WTC Attack and Are in Need of Photos...

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
If you would like me to share my OFOTO album, please email me with your email addy or post it here. I have approximately 25 very good photos from the WTC and Pentagon attacks, plus some of the world reaction.

You have to "register" in order to view the album, but there's no cost involved. If you chose to purchase any of the photos, I think your first 10 or 15 are free.

I've ordered all of the ones in my album plus others and the 4 x 6 prints I've received have been AWESOME!! My first thought was to print all the photos myself, but I was quickly depleting my expensive ink cartridge. This was much more practical and the prints will be wonderful for my scrapbook.

Just wanted to share this option with you guys. I do have an ulterior motive - I get 15 free prints just for your registration.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter