If you've used touring plans from the 2003/2004 Unofficial Guide....

lentesta

DIS Veteran
...and you'd be willing to talk to a reporter about how they worked, please drop me a line: len@touringplans.com.

We're looking for a mix of both adults-only and families with children. Any touring plan (even customized plans) for any Disney park counts. Please include your city of residence in your reply.

Thanks very much!

Len

If you need a couple adults in low 50's:wave2: ::yes::

Wow!! I'm sure there will be lots of volunteers!!

In May 2003 for our group of 7- incl. 3 children. In fact, we tried it with and without AND we tried using the recommended time plan, meaning we made our own touring plan based on the UG's recommendation of when to visit attractions. The upside of following the plan spelled out in the book is that you actually CAN visit everything and leave "satisfied" that you did it all. I made little laminated cards of the touring plans and maps from the pullout section in the back of the book.

Thanks folks! I'm working through your e-mails now!

Some folks have asked whether they need to have followed the plans exactly. The answer is no, although you should have followed the plans substantially.

We're also not filtering for only unqualified endorsements (but feel free to gush if you want ;) ). Lots of folks have provided constructive feedback on how they adapted or modified the plans to fit their needs. That would be great advice to give to others, and something our contact is probably interested in.

Thanks very much for the response.

Sincerely,

Len

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter