Ignore button

But nobody really thinks it’s/they etc., are a bot do they?

No I don't think it's a bot. The person posts mutliple unrelated questions every day. A bot would be more along the lines of posting the same comment over and over on many different threads. Someone has to come up with all of those nonsense questions.

Last edited:
No I don't think it;s a bot. The person posts mutliple unrelated questions every day. A bot would be more along the lines of posting the same comment over and over on many different threads. Someone has to come up with all of those nonsense questions.
Right. A bot isn't that stupid.

::yes:: Sadly, I think this may well be the case with @Spinneret . But as I've mentioned before, the existence of his inane questions isn't preventing anyone else from starting better quality threads. And by now practically everybody should have been made aware of the possibility of identity phishing - it's been mentioned very often in a lot of different threads. I'd imagine he's also been reported more than once on that suspicion and it would appear the Mods choose to do nothing.
Clicks equal dollars. That's all that matters here.

To bot or not to bot, that is the question.
venechka-eror-2.jpg

Maybe they are just a troll seeing if people will respond to all their ridiculous questions.

The fact they post MULTIPLE questions and keeps doing it day after day doesn't fit my definition of a troll. Typically a troll is someone who starts one thread with some controversial question intending to provoke arguments among users. They tend to be users who recently joined, then disappear after sparking an argument. They seem to get a thrill out of watching other people argue with each other. I don't believe this person ever returns to engage in any type of conversation on the threads they have started.

A bot is a type of computer program running in the background typically posting the same remark in multiple places. At least those are my defintions of those things.

The fact they post MULTIPLE questions and keeps doing it day after day doesn't fit my definition of a troll. Typically a troll is someone who starts one thread with some controversial question intending to provoke arguments among users. They tend to be users who recently joined, then disappear after sparking an argument. They seem to get a thrill out of watching other people argue with each other. I don't believe this person ever returns to engage in any type of conversation on the threads they have started.

A bot is a type of computer program running in the background typically posting the same remark in multiple places. At least those are my defintions of those things.
Mabey it's a troll posing as a bot. People, do a lot of weird things these days so who knows? It is odd.

The perplexing part about that is why they don't then interact further with people who respond to their posts.
Whatever it is people keep responding to its threads. At this point, it's kind of funny.

There's actually more people responding to those threads than those started by other users... who often seem to start multiple threads a day or respond to their own threads to "bump" them, in hopes of getting others to respond(?).

Whatever it is people keep responding to its threads. At this point, it's kind of funny.
And if people keep posting on their threads, they’ll continue posting lots of pointless threads. It doesn’t matter to me now that I ignored them - it’s so nice not seeing all that nonsense anymore.

Personally, I don’t think it’s a robot, and I don’t want to speculate who they are. All I know, is that it’s too much.

There's actually more people responding to those threads than those started by other users... who often seem to start multiple threads a day or respond to their own threads to "bump" them, in hopes of getting others to respond(?).
Hey, who doesn’t enjoy reading a list made by Internet strangers of songs that contain the word “the” in the lyrics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter