• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ignore (Now with EVEN MORE toys!)

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Sure, Penny. Come on in!!!

Let's just find one of the toys for you. :)

::::mj tugs at the Mickey xylophone clutched in ChrisC's hand:::: :p

wavey.gif
Hi, Sophismom!

wavey.gif
Hi, Penny!

I'll take a shot of that Khalua, Tricia. :) Patrick, you can keep your Guinnes.
blech.gif

I like your toys, JC. I don't think I've ever seen the one with all of the red Mickeys before.

Penny!!!!! You found us!! LOL Always room for more...would you like to join Lisa, MaryJo, Sophismom and myself in a spot of Kahlua?? :p

Patrick and Chris...stop fighting in the corner...play nice!! :D

:wave: Hi all!

Well Beanie, I wouldn't say no to a small one :)

<i>pulls up a chair and enviously eyes the Xylophone</i>

Penny :)

<i>Beanie pours a round of Kahlua for Penny, Lisa, MaryJo, Sophismom and of course herself....then tries to pull the DIS-lo-phone away from Patrick!</i>

Kids today!:rolleyes:

What a nice party this has turned out to be!

I'm just wondering what that thing over in the corner is... the one all covered under sheets? A new "Cricket Toy" perhaps?

Come on JC... lets us play! :)

I think you guys should send out invitations I can bring my own drink right???

Everyone is invited! Welcome, Kim.
wavey.gif
:) Sure you can bring your own beverages. If you're lucky, you might even be able to wrestle one of JC's fun toys away from Patrick. ;)

I'm not very patient. I don't know if I can wait until Monday to see what JC has hidden under that sheet. :smooth:

Thanks for the refill, Beanie. :D

Chris, did you bring us wonderful presents from your foreign travels? :D

I am not going to be here on Monday!!!!! :( No fair, Patrick will get to play with the new cool toy first!!!:eek:

Hi Kim!! Welcome to the Tech Party!! :) You will love this place...this is where all the new and exciting toys are played with!! :D:D

Yes, Chris, what did you bring us back?? I am really hoping that Penny stuffed Rupert into your luggage for me!! :D:D:D:D

<i>...and Penny...I see you rolling your eyes!</i>:p

I'll be here Monday..with bells on!

pushing everyone out of the way to play with what is under the sheet!!!! rubbing hands together!

I'll play with it twice Beanie...once for you too! :D :bounce:

thanks guys I will try to visit often good morning all I will pour the coffee if someone makes the cinn. rolls

Hey!! Kim has food!!!!!!!!

<i>Beanie clears the way as she sees Chris and Patrick pushing their way through!</i>

Sophismom...as long as you play with it <b>Before</b> Patrick!!;)

Thanks Penny, knew I could count on you for that :rolleyes: !! ;)

Oh, never let it be said that I don't know my 'duty' Beanie :)

Potato Chip anyone?

Penny :)

oh you guys do have cool toys I put them back when I was done playing thanks see ya guys
around lunch time or cockrail time LOL also why is my time mess up right now it is 11:44 EST thanks guys

Cockrail time....I am not even gonna ask! ;)

Potato chips and Cinnamon rolls....now thats my kinda breakfast! :)

Beanie...I will do my best....but I have heard about Patrick...so that may be a toughie!

sorry typing error Cocktails maybe a frozen one like they serve at the girgling suitcase

<OBJECT><EMBED src="http://www22.brinkster.com/mjcricket/coolline2.swf" menu=false quality=medium bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=600 HEIGHT=400 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

I think this one was held back before but I can't remember.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter