Ignore please...

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Been a long time since we had an 'ignore' post, so decided to start one!! :)

<b>Pouring shots of Bailey's!! Round one!</b>

*bold works great! :D

Beanie, you know I can't ignore you! :D And look, by "not ignoring" I found a party! Woo hoo!
pconfetti.gif

LOL Disney Fan!! You just made my night!! :)

Bob, so sorry, must have missed that one...maybe I should bump it up???:rolleyes: :p ;) (You know I would have seen it had the Search feature been working!:D)

<marquee>Baileys Shots</marquee>

*Marquee works fine!*

Mmmmmm....Bailey's shots...I like those the best....

<i>Glug, glug, glug...</i>

Yup....my throat definately still works...

Doh! I mean <i>italics</i> definately still works...

Penny :)

LOL Penny!

I hope you remembered to invite Kath this time?? She might take away my Host hat if she is forgotten again!! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

<i>Bouncy's work fine!</i>

I suppose being invited late is better than not being invited at all ;)

The boards are so great today, aren't they?

Kath!! You made it!! :)

<i>Beanie pours a round of Baileys in Kath's honor</b>

Yes, the boards are great!! So fast! Thanks Alex!! :)

Can I joing the party while I wait for an answer???

hehehe I'll join dan in the pouting corner! :)

Dan I hope you didn't grease the bartender .... or we'll be in trouble :)

Hmmm, I don't know Dan...are you going to behave?? ;)

Nik, of course, you can have some...always plenty for my hero...and don't be blaming me for not inviting you...It is all Penny's fault...I told her to invite everyone...maybe she "accidentally" forgot to give you and Dan your invites?? :rolleyes: :p

I got invited, I got invited, ha ha ha ha ha <b>ha</b> I love gloating :D

<font color=navy>Sheesh Go away for a day of fun at Disneyland, and here goes another Ignore thread .... and did anyone tell me??? Nooooooooo ...

I'll have some, please, Miss Beansters.

html working fine

MaryJo...how could I invite you if you were not around?? :D

Nik...no comment to you, deary...:p

<i>Beanie pours shots all around, SINCE the Newbie...no names...GLO...left our party high and dry once she got her answers on the tech board!</i>:rolleyes: Sheesh, some people...no courtesy anymore...:p

I didn't leave the party I got lost looking for the bar....no one pointed me in the right direction!!!!GEEEEZZZ!!!! So, what is everyone drinking???

Oh sure Beanie, blame me for not sending invites...I distinctly remember you saying that you were going to give Nik and Dan their invites! I swear it...just before you started those Champagne Slammers...don't tell me you can't remember??? Hehehe...you were dancing on the table at the time you know....

Ummmm..... Bacardi and Coke anyone? :D

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter