Il Mulino attire? How dressy?

Farro

Argh.
The age-old question, how fancy is it? :D For some reason I picture the guests here following the dress code rules more strictly than other signatures...

Can you come from DHS, but dressed in a nice collared, short-sleeved shirt/nice short for men and sun-dress for ladies?

Or is it a bit more dressed up than that? Trying to decide on dinner for our DHS evening.

Last edited:
Dress up if you want. Ive seen and worn park attire many times. Ive also seen and wore business casual with dress slacks and collared shirts. If there is a convention, there will probably be more fancy dressers. Go with what you feel comfortable wearing in my opinion.

I agree with both replies. However, last month DH & I went for my Birthday dinner, and we're staying at OKW. I rolled up a non-wrinkling dress and sandals for me and polo shirt for him in my parks backpack. There are nice restrooms across the hall from the Il Mulino bar area, so we were comfortable changing.

Well, it was already voted off the list! We eat Italian at home all the time.

Thanks anyways!

We have been there several times and loved each time. We always wear business casual. Khaki's and polo short or collared shirt for me.
You will see more dressy than that and t-shirts and shorts.
Wear what you are comfortable.

I was there in early June and that sounds appropriate. The restaurant has a modern and stylish atmosphere. I wore a casual black dress and that can easily be dressed up.

That said, I dined with my two four year old children who wore shorts and T-shirts. My husband tends to under-dress and he wore a T-shirt. No one said anything nor did we feel uncomfortable. The manager and staff are so nice and the food was delicious. Enjoy your meal!

You'll see people really dressed up and others not so much. I usually wear a nice top and capris. The food is delicious. Il Mulino happily reminds me of dining in Italy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter