I'll be gone for a while

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
I am leaving in 2 hours for a vacation/adventure on my own for the next 10 days.
I will be in Belgium on an adventure with our former foreign exchange daughter. I probably won't have any internet access while I'm gone (but not sure - it depends on what Belgian DD has).
Just wanted to let you all know why I am disappearing.
Cheshire Figment will be here and able to help you while I am gone.

Hope you don't have any travel problems with the weather that is going on currently over there. Hope you have a great trip. Take lots of pictures!

have a great time Sue

Belguim is lovely, if you get the chance to visit it's capital Brussels be sure to check out the chocolate museum just off the grand place, the grand place is reputedly one of the most beautiful squares in the world and well worth a visit

Have a great trip Sue. Thanks so much for the wisdom and expertise you have provided me over these past few weeks.

Have a great trip, Sue. I hope you get some quality R&R!

Enjoy your trip Sue.

Few deserve it more than you do. Thanks for all your work here.

Be Big,
Alan

thanks everyone.
I am here in Belgium, on the internet while my hosts are out for a little while without me.
I did get stuck in the Amsterdam airport for a few extra hours because my first flight to Brussels was cancelled and I was lucky to get onto a later flight. It seemed like almost all the people getting off my plane aho had connecting flights had to make other arrangements. The flight was fine, but the landing was kind of scary; I´m here now though. I will be on the internet a little while today, but maybe not after today until I get home on Nov 19.

Sue, have fun with our southern neighbours! If you get the chance, definately try the belgium chocolate and 'vlaamse frieten', both are yummie!

You were lucky with your flights. Both friday afternoon/evening and saterday more than 30% of all flights in and out of Schiphol Airport were cancelled, most of them being european flights. Getting onto another flight with Brussels as destination definately was being lucky! :) You should have a better flight going back, no more storms predicted untill about the 28th.

Have fun and hopefully a lot less rain and wind then during the first 36 hours!

thank you
my former exchange student took me, her boyfriend and another girl to Amsterdam yesterday. It rained, but we still had a pleasant day in that very beautiful city. She lived in Amsterdam for (I think) 2 years, so she was an excellent guide.
Tomorrow, we head into France.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter