• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'll have coffee with a side of monorail please - July ptr - Link to TR!

All ADRs have been made at 6am this morning hehe

I'll come back later to post them.

Here are our ADRs!

July 14- It's our arrival day. We'll get a late lunch between 1 and 2. So we decided to make a dinner ADR.

The Plaza - 6:15pm

July 15

Crystal Palace - 10:30am

July 16

Le Cellier - 5:30pm

July 18

Kona Café - 10:30am

July 20

Be Our Guest - 5:00pm

July 21

Chef Mickey's - 5:30pm

July 23

Tony's - 12:00pm

Glad you got everything you wanted. I am really worried that this year I might not get what I want because I have to work on my ADR morning and I leave for work pretty early to get our kids to daycare. Might have to wait until my lunch break. Oh well, I will probably change my ADRs 30 times like I normally do anyway. :rotfl2:

I'm here!!!

Looking forward to reading all about it. :goodvibes

Congrats on getting BoG at a normal hour too!

Here of course!!! ;)

You will LOVE Kona!!! Make sure to take some time to browse the Poly while you're there too, even if you've been there before. I love just wondering around the Poly to see the waterfall, beautiful flowers/plants, and of course the gift shop.

I'll have to post my food pics from Kona! The Tonga Toast is seriously amazing! You can't go wrong with any choice there (my advice, each order something different & share so you can taste it all!) I can't remember what the juice was, but it was really really good too!!! I highly recommend it!

Here's what I got ;)

ry%3D400

Glad you got everything you wanted. I am really worried that this year I might not get what I want because I have to work on my ADR morning and I leave for work pretty early to get our kids to daycare. Might have to wait until my lunch break. Oh well, I will probably change my ADRs 30 times like I normally do anyway. :rotfl2:

Last year I had an unfortunate accident with the DME app where I deleted all my ADRs. So this year I will not be playing around with those hehe

I'm here!!!

Looking forward to reading all about it. :goodvibes

Congrats on getting BoG at a normal hour too!

It was the first one I booked at around 6:03am hehe I was not gonna miss out ;)

Here of course!!! ;)

You will LOVE Kona!!! Make sure to take some time to browse the Poly while you're there too, even if you've been there before. I love just wondering around the Poly to see the waterfall, beautiful flowers/plants, and of course the gift shop.

I'll have to post my food pics from Kona! The Tonga Toast is seriously amazing! You can't go wrong with any choice there (my advice, each order something different & share so you can taste it all!) I can't remember what the juice was, but it was really really good too!!! I highly recommend it!

I used to love the Poly shop but the last time I went (in December I think) I was really disappointed with their merch. Why are they getting rid of all the resort specific merch :(

I'm definetly getting Kona coffee. I'll try the tonga toast again. I had it once at Captain Cooks and didn't love it. The bananas inside seemed to be so old. I hope this time I get better bananas.

Nothing new on the planning front right now. I still need to make my calls.

But I'm planning on ordering new flip flops soon.

I'm addicted to Sanuk yoga mat flip flops. I have two pairs but ruined one with all the rain in July.

I may do like Nikki did: keep this pair for the rain in my bag.

Your ADRs look really good!

BOG at 5pm? Never knew they took dinner reservations then. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

You'll love Kona. Tonga toast & macadamia nut pancakes are great!

Little update.

I called today to make a request for our room. I've never been less sure of what I was saying. The CM I got didn't seem to listen to me. She kept repeating the same things as if reading from a script. I had to repeat things twice because the first time she wouldn't have listened to me.

Our request is mostly for my dad. He prefers when our room is not on the same side as Chef Mickey's. He's a light sleeper and he claims the music bothers him.

And I also was able to add our flight information for DME.

Getting closer guys: 166 days!

Small update for now. But I promise the TR will be more interesting lol

So since I have nothing else to add for now, let's do a survey.

What show/ride would you want to be replaced in the Magic Kingdom?

I choose "dream along with Mickey". It's cute, but didn't they switch the shows more often before?

So since I have nothing else to add for now, let's do a survey.

What show/ride would you want to be replaced in the Magic Kingdom?

I choose "dream along with Mickey". It's cute, but didn't they switch the shows more often before?

Stitch- Never seen it and by the reviews, don't care to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter