Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Just thought I would repost this as people are now starting to think a little more about their holiday vacations at Disney.

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Dec. 7 departing from Beach Club. Have room for 7 people on the cruise. Will split cost (including tip) evenly per person on the cruise.

Thanks

Thanks.

In that case...we've got room for 6 on our boat! Nov 9 leaving from Yacht and Beach Club for Illuminations!

BC

I sent you a private message am interested if you still have room, we are a party of 4 Adults

reposting with hopes that someone has room

Looking to see if anyone has any room on either Wishes or Illuminations Cruise October 9,11 or 13th - it would be myself and my 16 yr DD - we did the Illuminations Cruise in 2008 and would like to try Wishes but would love either
thanks guys

I'm looking for one spot on an Illuminations cruise on 12/1/10 - this is the one near Epcot right?

Please send me a PM if you have an opening for one person - taking a solo trip! :santa:

Thanks!

M sister and I will be there the week from nov 27 to Dec 4, would like to share a wishes cruise

I sent you a private message am interested if you still have room, we are a party of 4 Adults

I don't have enough posts to PM yet, but if you want in, you're in. I'll get back with you on the info when I get 10 posts ha. Soon, soon.

BC

Our family of 5 (DH, DW, DS22, DS21 and DS12) would love to share a cruise. Our trip dates are 12-3--12-6 if anyone has room to spare! Thank You!!!!!

I thought I'd post again now that some other Nov-ers have popped in. We have room on our Nov. 10 Illuminations boat. So far there are only four of us (two couples). We don't bite. Well, three of us don't. One's a little iffy ;)

Looking to share a cruise if it works during that time! Just DH and me - 27 & 28 yrs old. Thanks! :goodvibes

We are still looking for a cruise to share, preferably Illuminations. We are a family of 4 (DW, DH, DD19 and DS15). Thanks!!

We have space for 3 available on our Oct. 8th Illuminations cruise.

It'll be accompanying myself, my parents and their friends - so basically a group of 50ish/60ish Scottish folk, plus me. There's also another couple joining us.

Let me know if you're interested.

Ona :)

Our family of 5 (DH, DW, DS22, DS21 and DS12) would love to share a cruise. Our trip dates are 12-3--12-6 if anyone has room to spare! Thank You!!!!!

This may or may not help you - but we have an Illuminations Cruise booked for December 2nd.

If you are getting in late on the 2nd - we would be happy to share out cruise with you!

Let me know!

Hi :goodvibes\

We have booked an illuminations cruise for saturday, dec. 12th.....5 spots..Please PM :cool1: Split the cost evenly....

Now 3 spots left

Hi :goodvibes\

We have booked an illuminations cruise for saturday, dec. 12th.....5 spots..Please PM :cool1: Split the cost evenly....

Definitely interested in 2 spots. My bestfriend and I will be there at that time. I am also going to pm you.

My family and I will be in WDW at the end of September and have booked an Illuminations Cruise for September 21st. We were lucky enough to catch a cancellation about two weeks ago! We have four adults and one child in our group, so there are five spots available. I will split the cost with anyone who wants to join us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter