• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I am hoping to find space for 3 , myself and charming daughters 14-17 on an illuminations cruise march 23-25-27 thanks!

Hi there short notice but we are looking d
For group of 6-7 to join us on illumination cruise tonight - cost is $370 for up to 10 and we are only 3 so looking to share costs - anyone interested? Thursday 9th jan

For 2 adults on a Wishes or Illuminations cruise on any date, from 12th thru' 17th March 14.

Looking for room for 2 adults on illuminations cruise February 16. Please let me know if anyone has something.

Looking for space for 2 adults on a Wishes or Illuminations cruise. Looking for Feb 6th or Feb 10 please.

Thanks!
David

Looking for space for one adult (me) on a Wishes Cruise on any of the following days: March 8, 11, 13 or 15. Thanks!

We booked an Specialty Illuminations Cruise for April 18th. We are a family of five looking to share boat. If interested please send me a message.

Thank you,

Looking to share a boat for Monday February 24th. 2 Adults, Late 20's.

Please let me know if you have 2 empty spots and would like to share.

Prefer a more mature crowd if that's possible.

Thanks!

My girlfriend and I each need a spot on an Illuminations or Wishes (preferably) cruise. This would be the perfect opportunity to propose to her. So if you'd like to bear witness, and help me make a short video of the event (like 2 minutes, maybe), that would be most awesome.

Any night in the range of Sun 2/21 - Wed 2/24 will do.

Wow!! How amazing! My BF and I are looking for a spot on a boat also..

We would LOVE to help you with this…. We are looking into doing Epcot Monday night, February 24th, but are open to whatever.

With the 4 of us, we would likely only need 6 more (I think)? Does anyone know if all boats are already reserved?

I have reserved a illuminations cruise for July 18,2014. If you are interested in that date. Please let us know. We are a part of 2.

2 Adults looking for an Illumations boat to share Saturday February 22nd thru Thursday February 27th. Prefer Monday night, February 24th. PLEASE contact me if you have room to share!

Thanks in Advance,

Tracy

We are a family of 4 looking to share a Wishes Cruise on April 14,16,17 or 18- I have not booked anything yet - I am not even sure if there is anything available. We are trying to decide between this and the Pirates/Pals and I think this is more our speed. We would like the cruise that includes the music piped in (I understand there is one that does not pipe in the music?). Not sure where to start :)

UPDATE! I have booked a Fireworks Cruise for April 14, 2014. We check in at the Poly @ 8pm - I think the cruise starts by 8:30 and lasts until 9:30 (Wishes are at 9p) - the audio will be synced with the fireworks. The boat holds 8 total & we are a family of 4. Total cost is $318 - plus I would estimate a $50 tip on top ....so I would consider doing a share of some sort - please PM me if interested :)

This is way ahead of time, but I think we will try to book a Cruise to see the Midnight fireworks at the Magic Kingdom on December 30th. Does anyone know if they are offered?

Just wondering if you found anyone to share the cruise with? I have booked one to share but this has fallen through so if you have space I could cancel mine. We are a family of four (two boys age 12 and 8) and its our first time at Disney! Can message you as I have only just joined the forum and it will not let me.

Thanks

Jane

Just wondering if you found anyone to share the cruise with? I have booked one to share but this has fallen through so if you have space I could cancel mine. We are a family of four (two boys age 12 and 8) and its our first time at Disney! The above was a message to Spoisal about Cruise 14th April. Or if there is anyone out there interested in sharing my cruise on Friday 11th April please message me.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter