• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I am hoping to find space for 3 , myself and 2 charming daughters 14-17 on an illuminations cruise march 23-27-28 thanks!

DH and I looking to help out with expense of your Illuminations Cruise. We will be available Tues. Feb. 11, Wed. Feb. 12 or Thurs. Feb. 13.

So if you need two adults to share your cruise (and the expenses) we're the ones!
:sail::sail:

Anyone going on the 4th of July 2014? there are 4 of us :good vibes

I am hoping to find an Illuminations Cruise that might have space for 2 more. I will be in DW with my sweet 7 year old son and we would like to find a cruise share that might have space for the 2 of us. We would of course gladly pay our share plus tip. We can do most nights from 2/25 through 3/3 (excluding 3/1).

Please let me know if anyone has room. Thank you.

Hi,
This is my first ever post, having come to this planning far too late . I was wondering if anyone has booked an illuminations cruise for this April , preferably 16 or 17 th , but we are there 10 th to 22 nd . I'm soo excited , planning is now full on . Any other recommendations welcome . We are a party of 4 2 adults and 2 very excited kids they will be 12 and 10 . Thanks , fingers crossed .

Hi, we are a party off four and would definitely be interested in sharing a cruise, if that's still an option . We are two adults , and 2 children 12 and 10 . This will be a birthday surprise for my husband his birthday is the day before . Look forward to your reply , super hopeful and excited . Regards .

Just wondering if you found anyone to share the cruise with? I have booked one to share but this has fallen through so if you have space I could cancel mine. We are a family of four (two boys age 12 and 8) and its our first time at Disney! The above was a message to Spoisal about Cruise 14th April. Or if there is anyone out there interested in sharing my cruise on Friday 11th April please message me.

Thanks

Hi , i was wondering if you still have spaces on your boat we are a family of four , and could change things around to join you if it's still available . We have 2 boys 10and 12 . Let me know whatyouthink

Hi , i was wondering if you still have spaces on your boat we are a family of four , and could change things around to join you if it's still available . We have 2 boys 10and 12 . Let me know whatyouthink

Hi, sorry been visiting family over half term. Unfortunately I offered the share to someone else last week but if anything happens and it does not go ahead I will contact you straight away. If anyone else gets in touch about sharing I will send them in your direction so maybe one of you could organise a share. Really sorry. Jane xx

Looking to fill two spots? If so, my husband and I are would like to share the Illuminations fireworks cruise with you any evening from Monday, April 28 to Thursday, May 1 or Sunday, May 4 to Sunday, May 11. We’ve been to WDW over 20 times and fortunately had the opportunity to do the Illuminations cruise last year for the first time. Now we're spoiled as the view of the fireworks under the bridge is beyond compare! Please email valaiello at aol.com. Thanks so much.

Cheers,

Valerie

Just wondering if you found anyone to share the cruise with? I have booked one to share but this has fallen through so if you have space I could cancel mine. We are a family of four (two boys age 12 and 8) and its our first time at Disney! Can message you as I have only just joined the forum and it will not let me.

Thanks

Jane

Thanks Jane any help welcome . Have a wonderful cruise . Enjoy DIsney there's more to this planning than i thought. I've just told. hubby about getting up for rope drop , not too impressed . Cant wait but think i will need another holiday when we get back . How to fit it all in . . Xxx

Thanks Jane any help welcome . Have a wonderful cruise . Enjoy DIsney there's more to this planning than i thought. I've just told. hubby about getting up for rope drop , not too impressed . Cant wait but think i will need another holiday when we get back . How to fit it all in . . Xxx

I know what you mean holidays are generally booked and then that is it till the week before. I have become obsessed with disney and organising things, also landing rope drops with a unenthusiastic husband! Will send anyone your way who wants a cruise xx

I know what you mean holidays are generally booked and then that is it till the week before. I have become obsessed with disney and organising things, also landing rope drops with a unenthusiastic husband! Will send anyone your way who wants a cruise xx

He'll be only too glad for all your hard work . That's what I keep telling myself anyway . Have fun what to organise next . ??

This is way ahead of time, but I think we will try to book a Cruise to see the Midnight fireworks at the Magic Kingdom on December 30th. Does anyone know if they are offered?

Obviously this can't be booked yet, but we hope to do so. There are 4 of us who are interested, so potentially there would be room for 6 more! We did call, and received word that they most likely would be offered.

Wow, managed to get through this morning and i have now managed to book an illuminations cruise for sat April 19 , that's EAster SAturday if anyone would like to share . Let me know . Happy days , cant believe my luck .

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Thursday June 19th. There are three of us, so we have seven spaces open. Reply here or PM me if you are interested in sharing.

Hello,

I just booked the Illuminations cruise for my family (party of 5). There is room for 5 more if anyone is interested in joining us and dividing the cost by # of people (total $371.69 - does not include tip).

Feel free to email if interested.

Hello. My husband and I would most definitely like to join your family for the Illuminations cruise! We are arriving April 26 and departing May 12 so Thursday, May 8 is perfect. We joined a group last year for the Epcot fireworks cruise and it was amazing. Now we're spoiled and want to do it again this year.

Since you have just one post to the Disboards, we can't PM but please email valaiello at aol.com. Thanks!

Hello,

I just booked the Illuminations cruise for my family (party of 5). There is room for 5 more if anyone is interested in joining us and dividing the cost by # of people (total $371.69 - does not include tip).

Feel free to email if interested.

I just realized that I'm too new to the boards to receive email. So please feel free to post here.

I have filled two of the five openings. Now have opening for 3 people.

Hello, two adults celebrating their first journey to WDW and their anniversary would love to share a cruise (any cruise). Please let us know if you have space. Thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter