Illuminations Cruise Central--JULY

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during JULY? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you need space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you have space available and include the dates. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

Even with the new changes, you can still get an Illuminations Cruise

There have been some changes made in the Illuminations Cruises. First, they are no longer called Illuminations Cruises, all of the fireworks cruises at WDW are known as "Specialty Cruises" because they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations.

There are also daytime "Specialty" cruises. They are booked at two hour intervals beginning at 12 noon. In order to have a chance to see Illuminations, you will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY 90 days in advance and request the 8:00 PM cruise, telling them that you hope to see Illuminations (or the Magic Kingdom fireworks). They will then schedule your cruise for 1/2 hour prior to the beginning of Illuminations.

Why can't they guarantee that you will see Illuminations? These cruises last 45 minutes, only. If, for some reason, Illuminations is delayed, your boat will still return to the marina when 45 minutes have passed, whether or not Illuminations has finished.

So, who has a cruise to share in JULY?

We(me and 2 otheres) will be at the world from june 28th throught july 8th. I would love to be able to see both wishes and illuminations from the boat. If anyone has 3 seats, please let me know. I was originaly going late may/early june but my plans changed. Help me out guys!

We would like to share a IC with someone. We are coming to WDW for our 15th anniversary. We would need 2 seats.
Thanks!

We will be there from July 1st throught the 7th. I'd love to see the illuminations cruise sometime then. By the way, there will be 6 of us going.

Hi all,
My wife and I are on our Disneymoon July 15-July 21 '07.

We are 27 and 28 years old women who will just have had their commitment ceremony! I am a wheelchair user but I hear that the boats are Handicapp accessible. This would be a really special way to celebrate our union! does anyone have room on a cruise for us? If so please post here. I do not know how to PM. I am quite willing to contribute to the cost of the cruise of course. I'm actually trying to suprise my wife with it! PM me if anyone has any room. Thanks!

I was able to secure an 8:00 PM Specialty Cruise (Illuminations) for July 3. :yay: I am looking for a family who would like to join us....and...share the cost...:goodvibes We will have 3 people and the boat has room for up to 10.

Our cast is Nana, Dad (me) and 11 yr old DD...Mom & Grumpy have to work.:sad1:

I haven't tried yet, but can start soon I thnk. If anyone else gets in think of me please!

Please note the date change to my previous post...I am looking for a family to share a boat and the costs for July 3!

Darn can't do the 3rd because we will be watching the pre 4th fireworks at MK!:headache:

Hi There,

We are looking for 4 seats on a pontoon boat to view Illuminations on July 3. It is my husband's birthday and my 2 daughters (ages 13 and 16) thought it would be a great surprise! Do you still have seats available on your boat?, and what would the cost be? Thanks! Travelbug13

Party of 4. Id be willing to pay MORE than may share to make this happen for my family.

Any one willing to share pelase message me

THANKS!!!

I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Thursday 26th July.

We're on our honeymoon, so there's just two of us so far, and if anyone would like to join us we'd be more than happy to share in the fun!

I'm thinking it's just as easy to split the cost per head, but I;m not 100% certain how many the boat will hold. I'll try to confirm, but in the meantime PM me if you're interested!

Ben

Hi, I'm visiting from 7/15-21. I would love for us to be able to share with someone who has a reservation. We would obviously be willing to pay the majority of the cost.

It would be me, my husband, my mom and dad, and our three children, ages 8, 5 and 2 1/2.

Thanks,
Shannon

We have THREE spaces left on a very friendly Illumination Cruise pontoon departing Thursday 26th July. If you want to join two newlyweds and a very jolly family, let me know!

Ben

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter