Illuminations Cruise Central--JUNE

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during JUNE? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you need space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you have space available and include the dates. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

Even with the new changes, you can still get an Illuminations Cruise

There have been some changes made in the Illuminations Cruises. First, they are no longer called Illuminations Cruises, all of the fireworks cruises at WDW are known as "Specialty Cruises" because they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations.

There are also daytime "Specialty" cruises. They are booked at two hour intervals beginning at 12 noon. In order to have a chance to see Illuminations, you will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY 90 days in advance and request the 8:00 PM cruise, telling them that you hope to see Illuminations (or the Magic Kingdom fireworks). They will then schedule your cruise for 1/2 hour prior to the beginning of Illuminations.

Why can't they guarantee that you will see Illuminations? These cruises last 45 minutes, only. If, for some reason, Illuminations is delayed, your boat will still return to the marina when 45 minutes have passed, whether or not Illuminations has finished.

So, who has a cruise to share in JUNE?

Going to be in disney May 27th-June 2nd.. 1 Adult, 1 child. looking to share a cruise with others.

I have two illmination cruises reserved for the 9th of June. Just found out that my brother may not be able to make t with his family so I MAY only need one boat. I would rather a fellow Diser get it so if I have to cancel it I will work out something to make sure that someone else from the boards can have it. Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know the moment I know. The cruise leaves from BCV.

I have two illmination cruises reserved for the 9th of June. Just found out that my brother may not be able to make t with his family so I MAY only need one boat. I would rather a fellow Diser get it so if I have to cancel it I will work out something to make sure that someone else from the boards can have it. Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know the moment I know. The cruise leaves from BCV.

sent pm

If you're planning to book an IllumiNations cruise (and would like to share) on the 24th, let me know. There will be 3 of us (all adults).

I would be interested in sharing a cruise boat for June 24th. There are four of us (two adults two chidren - ages 5 and 6).....They are loud, funloving children... Needed to mention that because you mentioned that you were three adults.....I would not be offended if you didnt want to share...Let me know. Thanks.

My husband and I will be there sans kids, and he loves Illuminations. Anyone have room for 2 adults...we are well-behaved and reliable. :)

I am looking to completely cancel out a cruise for June 25th. AGAIN - not looking to share this one - I just need to get rid of it.

If you would like to pick this cruise up, PM me and we can coordinate cancellation time so you can call right in to recreation and snag it.

I have a cruise for June 24th IllumiNations that I am going to cancel. I wanted to open this cruise to DIS members before I cancel it. PM me if interested.:dance3:

I have space for 7 adults (+2 children) for the June 24th IllumiNations cruise. If you're interested, please send me a pm.

We have 8 people (4 adults, four kids 14,11,9,4, three First Time Disney trips) who would love to do a cruise on June 8 or 9th. Please contact me if you have room to share or are thinking of canceling your reserved cruise!! Thank you!

If anyone has room for 2 adults sometime between June 3 - 11th could you please let me know. Thanks

Im not sure if my earlier response went thru.. so here I am again... Yes, I would love to joint your cruise on June 24th... Looking forward to getting the details from you. Thanks.

Going to be in disney May 27th-June 2nd.. 1 Adult, 1 child. looking to share a cruise with others.

We would love to share a cruise with you, but I have not tried to reserve one yet... We are a family of four... My husband, myself, and our 2 kids...
Lauren (7) and Matt (3)...

We will be in WDW from 5/30-6/2... then we leave for a cruise....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter