Illuminations Cruise Central--MAY

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during MAY? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you need space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you have space available and include the dates. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

Even with the new changes, you can still get an Illuminations Cruise

There have been some changes made in the Illuminations Cruises. First, they are no longer called Illuminations Cruises, all of the fireworks cruises at WDW are known as "Specialty Cruises" because they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations.

There are also daytime "Specialty" cruises. They are booked at two hour intervals beginning at 12 noon. In order to have a chance to see Illuminations, you will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY 90 days in advance and request the 8:00 PM cruise, telling them that you hope to see Illuminations (or the Magic Kingdom fireworks). They will then schedule your cruise for 1/2 hour prior to the beginning of Illuminations.

Why can't they guarantee that you will see Illuminations? These cruises last 45 minutes, only. If, for some reason, Illuminations is delayed, your boat will still return to the marina when 45 minutes have passed, whether or not Illuminations has finished.

So, who has a cruise to share in MAY?

Two responsible, mature adults (DH and I) are seeking to share either an Illuminations Cruise at Epcot for Thursday, May 3rd -OR- a Wishes Cruise at the Magic Kingdom on Friday, May 4th.

Please send me a PM if you are willing to let us join you. We'd be willing to pay our way.

Thanks!

My fiance and I would love to do either cruise! We'll be there Apr. 29th - May 6th. Anyone willing to let us on board? :) Of course we'll pay our way. Please PM me! :)

We are there at Epcot on 25th May and if any1 has a illumination cruise they wanna share please PM me. We are 2 adults and a 4 year old!!

We are looking for the illuminations cruise on May 13 or May 15. We have 5 adults. Please send me a PM if you have spaces available. TIA!

My husband and I will be staying at BWV from April 27 - May 4th. If anyone has 2 spots available on their cruise for us, we'd love to hear from you! Thanks :)

I am looking to share an illuminations cruise May 24-May 28. I am flexible on my dates. Please PM me and let me know
Thanks
Julie

I just tried calling for my first night, May 26th, and ended up getting a stupid "would you please take our survey after this call" before being connected to an operator.

Is there a way to bypass that easily? It took at least 20 seconds which probably contributed to not getting a boat for the night.

~ W

I just tried calling for my first night, May 26th, and ended up getting a stupid "would you please take our survey after this call" before being connected to an operator.

Is there a way to bypass that easily? It took at least 20 seconds which probably contributed to not getting a boat for the night.

~ W

Yes, as soon as it starts the spiel about the survey, press 1 if you want to, 2 if you do not, and it will send your call on without listening to the whole thing. It worked for me!

Yes, as soon as it starts the spiel about the survey, press 1 if you want to, 2 if you do not, and it will send your call on without listening to the whole thing. It worked for me!

Thanks for the help! I tried again this morning, got the survey thing agaiin, quickly hit 2 and was connected to an operator. We got a boat for May 27th!

~ W

I am looking for someone that wants to share their cruise with us (DH and I) on May 1st or May 2nd. Please pm me if you have one to share. :)

We are there May 5-12th, would like to cruise (Illuminations) May 6-11th. There are 4. PM me, thank!

ETA: Already found one, thanks!!!

Looking to join in on an illuminations or wishes cruise for the fireworks. We'll be at Disney May 27th- June 2nd.. please email me at cinderelly4evr@yahoo.com... It's for one adult and one child (6).

We are party of 2 (me and DH) looking to join an Illuminations cruise anytime between Apr 29 and May 3rd. If you have space, PLEASE pm me. Thanks :):wizard:

CRUISE IS FULL....FEEL FREE TO PM YOUR INFO IN CASE I GET A CANCELLATION!

I have a Wishes cruise (with sound piped in) booked for May 5. We are two (fiance and I) so we have room for 8 more.

Meeting at the Poly at 9pm (subject to change)
Cruise at 9:30
$30 per person incl tip

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for May 15th, leaving the YC/BC Marina at 8pm. $30 per person includes the tip. We have room for 4 more. We currently have 5 adults and 12yr old son. Please pm me or email me at annestenza@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter