Illuminations Cruise Central--OCTOBER

SnackyStacky

DIS Veteran
Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during OCTOBER? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you need space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you have space available and include the dates. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

Even with the new changes, you can still get an Illuminations Cruise

There have been some changes made in the Illuminations Cruises. First, they are no longer called Illuminations Cruises, all of the fireworks cruises at WDW are known as "Specialty Cruises" because they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations.

There are also daytime "Specialty" cruises. They are booked at two hour intervals beginning at 12 noon. In order to have a chance to see Illuminations, you will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY 90 days in advance and request the 8:00 PM cruise, telling them that you hope to see Illuminations (or the Magic Kingdom fireworks). They will then schedule your cruise for 1/2 hour prior to the beginning of Illuminations.

Why can't they guarantee that you will see Illuminations? These cruises last 45 minutes, only. If, for some reason, Illuminations is delayed, your boat will still return to the marina when 45 minutes have passed, whether or not Illuminations has finished.

So, who has a cruise to share in OCTOBER?

Hi everyone! I would love to share an Illuminations Cruise with someone. It is just DBf (24) and I (25) going Oct 20-31. 21 & 23 are going to be MNSSHP nights, the 26th is HHN, but pretty much any other evening works for us. We have never done a Specialty Cruise before and would love to try one. PM or leave a message here on the board if interested. :)

I would also love to share a cruise. It would be my husband, myself and two grandkids (girls, ages 12 & 4). Will arrive on 10/21, depart on 10/28. Dates are pretty much open except for 10/23. Will be attending the Halloween party. Thanks!!

I'll be there from Oct 14-18. If anyone has a cruise to share for those date.

Our party is 3 adults and one toddler.

Thanks!

Hi, We are 3 LADIES looking to share an Illuminations Cruise. Our dates are October 6,7,8,9 any night would be fine!! Thanks, Joan

***** Another DIS member was able to use the cruise so it is unavailable ********

My mom really wanted to do an Illuminations cruise on 10/8 so we both called in this morning.

We both got reservations!

I'm going to cancel my reservation but was wondering if someone wanted to take it. I don't know how that would work, maybe pick some offbeat time to cancel and the other person would call right afterwards or we set up a three-way call.

Anyhow, if you are interested in an Illuminations Cruise for 10/8 PM me.

-Lisa

10/4 - Have 6 available spaces to help off set the cost!!! Sorry for the miswording "10/4- Have 6 free (available) spaces!"

Hi everyone,

I just secured the "Illuminations Cruise" for October 4th. The boat seats 10 people and we are only using four seats. If you would like to help with the cost and get a seat on our boat please PM me. We would love to have you there. The boat is most probably going to be decorated for a birthday celebration so why not come and join in on the festivities.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Heidi
:stitch2: :tink: :donald:

10/4 - I just secured the "Illuminations Cruise" for October 4th. The boat seats 10 people and we are only using four seats. If you would like to help with the cost and get a seat on our boat please PM me. We would love to have you there. The boat is most probably going to be decorated for a birthday celebration so why not come and join in on the festivities.

Hi,

Oct 4th is DS 21st birthday. Would love to share the cost/cruise with you but unfortunately we're having a birthday dinner at Narcoossee's. We love the illuminations cruise and normally find some DIS-ers to join us, go to Boardwalk Bakery and pick up a cake which we eat once the boat's tied up. Cake and fireworks - is there anything better? :cool1:

Have a great birthday celebration and enjoy the cruise! Disney's the most magical place on earth to celebrate!! :goodvibes

Cyn,

Wish your son a very Happy Birthday from us. DH birthday is Oct 3rd. We wish you were able to join us for the festivities.

Cyn,

Wish your son a very Happy Birthday from us. DH birthday is Oct 3rd. We wish you were able to join us for the festivities.

Hope DH has a wonderful birthday!

btw, i see you're from the Jersey Shore - we are too! Great place to live .... after Labor Day :rotfl:

Hello! I just reserved an Illuminations cruise for Oct. 22nd and will have up to 4 spaces availiable.

This will be our first speciality cruise and is a special surprise for my in-laws (their first trip to WDW). There will be me (31), DH (32), DD (3), MIL and FIL on the cruise and I would love to share this experience with others. Just send me a PM. Look forward to hearing from you :)

This cruise is filled now.

miksliver... I sent a PM.....forgot to add my name ...LOL....Amy....oh wait... name name is Amy ...not LOL.....

We are looking for a wishes or illuminations cruise to share on Oct 17, 18 or 20. There are 3 of us, 2 adults and a 9yr old. I promise that we will behave!popcorn::

We are looking for a spot for 4 on October 30 for the Illuminations Cruise. Anyone want to share? This would be for 4 adults.

Deb

There are five of us (four adults, one child), and we would love to share an Illuminations cruise on one of those two days. Please PM me if you have a cruise that day or want to share.:)

Hi, Does anyone have spare seats on the illuminations cruise on 15th Oct for 2Adults 1 Child (14). :banana: :banana: :banana:

There are only two of us...looking to jump on to an existing reservation. Available any of these nights. Anyone????

Looking to join a cruise if anyone has space on these dates (except for the 21st as we will be at MNSSHP) There are 5 of us, my parents (50s), my wife (28), myself (30) and my DD (2 1/2). Let me (or my wife disbugsmomma) know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter