***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

I GOT IT!!!! :cool1: The “Breathless” Illuminations Cruise – a 1930 mahogany reproduction Chris Craft run-about boat. :banana:

There is a seven guest maximum. We are four adult females and 1 adult male. We have space for 2 more people to share. The cost of the cruise, plus 6.5% tax, is $190.89, divided by 7 = $27.27 per person + tip.

You must be at the Yacht Beach Marina by 8:30 p.m. and food and/or drink is not permitted on this boat.

Please e-mail me at lcjones70@my.tupperware.com if you are interested in joining us! :cheer2:

Thanks
Laurel[/QUOTE
Hi Laurel! In your excitement you forgot to put a date!

Nevermind, found the answer (no) :flower1:.
Now the question-is anyone else looking to cruise November 12th??

Hi All :) my daughter and I will be going up for July 4th (very unexpected trip):sail: - would love to join a group - doesn't really matter which one :genie: Thanks! :thanks:

We're planning to be at Epcot on the 18th September (2 adults) if there's any space in anyone's boat :-) Have just edited this as I got my dates wrong initially sorry!

Thanks, Caroline

Last edited:
I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for July 12th, 2015 & have 3 spots left, if anyone is interested to share!

I just booked an Illuminations Cruise for August 7th. We have room for 5 more. Our current party is 2 adults 3 kids (17,9,7) Message me!

Hi All :yay: Looking to hop on an Illuminations Cruise January 2nd - there are 4 of us:sail:would love to join a group :) Thanks!

Illuminations Cruise booked for Wed July 29, 2015. Have 2 to 4 openings. Give me a shout!

Hi....We're looking for a cruise, either Illuminations and / or Wishes, for 2 adults for these dates: Oct 13, 14, 16, 18, or 19. If anyone has room, please let me know.

Helllo, anyone has room for two adults for Wishes or Illuminations cruise for August 8th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter