I'm a newbie

kelscross

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone..

I have been a member of the disboards for a couple of months and when I would read the posts I would see the WISH thingys at the bottom of people's signatures.

I am trying to lose some weight. Actually like 60 pounds. I have lost almost 40 pounds over the past two years so I want to keep going.

I have a diet plan that I started following today. I am the type that I have to have every meal planned out for me or it doesn't work.

That doesn't mean I'm happy with it. This evening I'm staring at my salad that went with my dinner hoping to choke it down without gagging. I do not like salads very much and I pretty much hate vegetables, so it's going to continue to be a long battle for me.

I like food. The bad kind of food. I don't eat when I'm depressed or anything like that I just like it. And I'm not real active. So I'm hoping to cut out alot of the fast food and start moving my body a little bit more.

I'm going to put a ribbon icon thingy at the bottom of my signature and wish me luck!

Welcome to WISH! You have definitely come to the right place for support and encourgement, there is no place better!

Welcome to WISH ~ You will gets lots of support and encouragement here.

Welcome, kelscross!! You're in the right place -- you'll find lots of help and support here, whenever you need it!! :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter